BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Las megores galletas que yo ehh comiendo por qué las como con todo como snack oh con tuna oh con ..con todo lo que se imaginen yo las como ...
lauryn d.
Tempe, AZ
I love eating these with cheese or just plain, I could eat a million of them in a sitting. They're delicious and whole wheat which is perfect!
Panayioti L.
Being that these are now available in whole wheat makes everything so much better. I can know have my favorite frackers in a healthier version!
ana m.
Stamford, CT
Is delicious very good flavor . I like is good very soft and very rich cheese is exelent flavor and very good product because leaves very soft
Kara M.
These crackers are Good! I use them to eat my tuna or just with some cream cheese! Sometimes I eat them by themselves because their that good!
Ashley W.
These taste just like the regular ones but are made with whole wheat instead of bleached flour. they are better for you and still taste great!
Shaunna B.
Appomattox, Virginia
Ritz were a life savor when my son was learning to eat he would go through a sleeve a day and to this day we still eat a lot of ritz crackers
Yvette T.
Ritz whole wheat crackers are great. I can eat them alone or with a little cheese spread. I love that the box comes with individual packages.
Diana K.
Hyde Park, MA
I love Ritz crackers it's a perfect snack to have with cheese or even by itself! It's great for recipes that calls for breaded meat as well!
Cynthia G.
Norfolk, VA
I hardly buy these but when i accidently do buy them i am grateful it happens. They taste great and thats that i am not a wheat type of girl
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.