BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Joanna A.
Woodlake, CA
These are great for the kids! Add some cheese and ham to make it even more exciting or eat them with a dip! These are a must for anyone!
Brittany W.
Port Hueneme, CA
Ritz crackers are the best salted cracker but always have to get the whole wheat ones. They taste just as great as the original crackers.
Shelby P.
Mount Vernon, KY
One of my favorite crackers, I can eat them plain. Great with cheese or peanut butter or pretty much anything. Affordable and delicious.
Mayra V.
By far one of my favorites! I love that they contain less salt and that they are whole wheat. I love that Ritz offer a healthier option.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
These taste just as good as the original Ritz. I always buy these when I'm having guest over. Perfect snack with cheese for an appetizer!
Laura D.
I don't know why but I never can have just one of these, they're very tasty and love the fact that there's a whole grain version now lol
Martha F.
Laredo, TX
This nabisco ritzcrackers with cream chesse, cottage chesse, a tuna salad, chiken salad, potato salad, this crakers goes with everything.
Adilene P.
Sanford, NC
I love that i can use these crackers with many different foods or by it self as snack. I can eat these all day with out getting tired.
Giovanna C.
Fredericksburg , VA
I love Ritz crackers. You can literally eat them with anything and they’re good. I’ve eaten mine with cheese, prosciutto, even Nutella!
Faith C.
Brookhaven, MS
Yuck! These break apart so easily and taste so grainy. I hate the texture and how they hold up. I’d rather just a regular Ritz cracker
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.