BY RITZ #9 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Diana K.
Hyde Park, MA
I love Ritz crackers it's a perfect snack to have with cheese or even by itself! It's great for recipes that calls for breaded meat as well!
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
The great taste of a buttery ritz cracker bug made with whole wheat. Someday I actually prefer the flavor of the whole wheat to the original.
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
Great cracker, especially to add to a meat/cheese tray. I buy these often. They are crispy and buttery which a light flavor. Very affordable
Jackie A.
Hughson, CA
I take these every time i go to school and i eat theme during class because i cant resist it the kidds love these they cant stop eating them
gabriella c.
These crackers go with literally anything. From tuna to potato soup. I don't feel guilty for eating them either because they're whole wheat.
Ally C.
Huntersville
Really recommend I love ritz they are my favorite snack. Everyone in my family loves them especially my daughter! Very healthy and delicious
Yvette T.
Ritz whole wheat crackers are great. I can eat them alone or with a little cheese spread. I love that the box comes with individual packages.
Delmy C.
I love these almost as much as the original and I don't feel guilty snacking on them because they have whole grains AND they are delicious!!
Katie B.
Rittman
I always keep a box of these in my cupboards my kids and I devour them. They're the only cracker I know for sure that my family will love.
Chelsy-Ann H.
I LOVE CRACKERS!! And the fact they have whole wheat ones makes me even more in love! Healthier though not the healthiest. Taste is great!!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.