BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Holly K.
Albany, NY
I love regular rots crackers, but the whole wheat definitely gives it a nice whole taste that I love, and somehow I feel less guilty eating them.
Ashley N.
Long Beach, CA
i picked these up on accident, flavor was similar to original, but i perfer the originals than these "healthy" ones. Similar ingredients anyways.
Savannah K.
Mc Calla, AL
Ritz are the only brand of crackers we eat! Not only are these better for, they taste better than the regular ones too! can’t go wrong with Ritz!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Good flavor good price and you can dress these type of crackers any way you like. Extremely versatile! Kids love these crackers as a snack too!!
Sinai Z.
A soft buttery cracker, perfect for dips and quick snacks. Great quality and taste., there is a variety of flavors and they all taste delicious.
Tabby S.
I have to say, not my favorite snack cracker and honestly they lack a bit, with dipping stuffs to go with theyre delicious but on their own? Eh.
Jess L.
San Antonio, TX
I like the Nabisco brands because of the flavor it gives to crackers. Sometimes it can be too buttery and salty but other than that a good taste.
Joni L.
Love these with cheese and some milk. They are delicious when not salty. I also have them alone. I love to munch on these when watching a movie.
Marcie B.
I love these crackers ! I could eat a whole sleeve of them. They are very affordable. They are so delicious. I would definitely buy these again!
Alexis (.
Simi Valley, CA
I love that these crackers are whole wheat and still taste great! I eat them with so many different things and they taste well with all of them!
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.