BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica B.
All Ritz are delicious and buttery with a hint of salt. These are great because they are just that much better for you by being whole wheat.
Arlyn G.
Las Vegas
delicious with tuna and cheese with jalapeños, I love them they are very delicious and healthy my grandchildren love them with cream cheese
Lizet A.
Laredo, TX
I like the crackers in general but they don't have that great taste the original crackers have. I feel like they taste too much like wheat.
Natalie M.
Pinson
Love this cracker. It has a very butter taste. When eaten it is flaky. Good to eat with all foods. I like the single serving packages also.
Laurie A.
These have a great buttery taste! My kids love them too and I love that they have extra fiber. Great price point and can be found anywhere
Maggie D.
East Brunswick
I'm not a big fan of the whole wheat crackers. Although they are not so bad. I wouldn't eat them as much as I do the regular ritz crackers.
Lena P.
I like this and they have be used more many reason. I use them to help with dinner dishes and snacks during the day. Better in wheat form.
Chelsy-Ann H.
I LOVE CRACKERS!! And the fact they have whole wheat ones makes me even more in love! Healthier though not the healthiest. Taste is great!!
Jessica H.
Pittsfield, MA
Ritz crackers are the best on the market. Best crunch and saltyness to be paired with cheese, spread or my personal favorite peanut butter.
lb o.
Southaven, MS
You seriously cannot beat these crackers. So delicious and easy to eat. I have to force myself to not eat sleeves at a time, to be honest.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.