BY RITZ #24 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Jessica J.
Mansfield, MO
Oh how I love crackers😂 Pregnant woman's best friend. These have got me through so many hours of morning sickness when I needed to settle my stomach.
Kelly B.
Corvallis, OR
These are the crackers that I pull from the shelf when I am hungry. They are convenient that I can grab just a few or a whole sleeve for a road trip.
Kristi E.
Not quite as good as the regular but it is a choice. 100% whole wheat is the thing. And if your kids eat crackers like mine every little bit counts.
Stephanie H.
Great flavor and easy snacking for myself and the little one. We like to eat them plain, with cheese and turkey, and occasionally with fruit spreads.
Cynthia P.
Kailua, HI
I love these! They are great for snacks- I personally like them with cheese and/ or with pieces of ham. Or just by themselves they taste delicious!!
Kailen A.
Benton
Love that ritz has so many different flavors available now to choose from!! Whole wheat, garlic, butter! Ritz will always be my go to for crackers!!
Nicole M.
Ridge, NY
I really enjoyed these whole wheat ritz crackers . They tasted great and are good for you. I add a little cheese and it makes for the perfect snack!
Anna F.
Newnan, GA
Bought the whole wheat variety trying to be "healthier" because I can't stop when I'm eating Ritz. But I actually prefer the original taste better
Samira A.
Great crackers to snack on throughout the day and you can add anything with them to make it even more filling! Goes great with cheese and even tuna
Ashlie T.
Natrona Hts, PA
Crackers crackers are really good and Ritz crackers is one of our favorites we love all the different types of flavors in original flavor is one of
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.