BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
I keep a box of these on hand for using as breadcrumbs. Family recipes often call for them, ans it reminds me of the meals my grandmother cooked for me!
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
These whole wheat crackers are really good! I can't even tell they are whole wheat and with us trying to eat healthier these are an easy choice to do so.
Ashley M.
Perkasie, PA
I love these crackers in soup! They taste so good in soup and i don’t know why. My kids love these when i make little peanut butter sandwiches with them.
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I always buy the whole wheat ones because they just have a better taste to them than the original. I can remember eating these since I was a little girl
Cali B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Prefer these to originals just because of the whole grain. A little grainy tasting and texture, but easily masked by a topping of cheese or other thing.
Genieve R.
Red Oak
We love getting the wheat crackers just because we feel they are healthier. I typically pair them with cheese and Turkey. My kids eat them by themselves
Amanda K.
Bolivar, MO
Great healthy option that tastes. After then the regular brand!! Healthier alternative and tastes better ?! What are you waiting for , go get some now!!!
Alexandra S.
These are classic crackers, obviously go well with cheese. I don’t love the wheat ones in comparison to the original but they are a good option to have.
Nelly P.
Addison, TX
Nabisco RITZ Crackers Fresh Stacks perfect snack size crackers with great flavor and quality! Just the perfect snack for a long day at work!
Holly L.
Fruitland, UT
Great flavor and you won't even notice that they are wheat which is better for you. I love these with soup or with a little meat and cheese as a snack.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.