BY RITZ

• What do you like to put on your crackers?5 Answers
  • Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Amanda H.
So tasty and a bit healthier than the original! None of the taste is compromised with these. Still delicious and buttery. I highly recommend these crackers.
Tami R.
These crackers are a dream come true! After trying the first one I just can not stop trying them. They are delicious and perfect to prepare different snacks.
Alexandrea C.
Covington, GA
I make a chicken poppy seed casserole and I use these as the topping, I just crumble them and mix them with melted butter and put it on top of the casserole.
Crystal L.
Nashville, TN
Me and my family absolutely love these crackers. They can be eaten by themselves or with a dip. We diffidently prefer the whole wheat over the regular brand.
Darlene T.
Orem, UT
Always have these in the pantry. My husband always eats them with his soups or we will open up a sleeve cut up some cheese and enjoy a great snack together.
Kelly S.
Lansdale
Taste great especially with peanut butter. They taste the same as the regular crackers but you know they're a better choice. They crumble much easier though.
Portia S.
I can't get enough of Nabiscos Ritz crackers. I even have my two year addicted to these crackers. They are great tasting and goes well with meat and cheese.
Rhonda A.
These crackers are good if you like whole wheat!! Not as much calories as the regular ritz crackers!! But overall, the tastes is good for healthy crackers!!
Ashley P.
Novato, CA
O honestly can't tell the difference between the whole wheat ones and the regular ones! They're all buttery goodness and I could eat the whole pack at once
JMJ. J.
Los Angeles, CA
We love these in my homes, especially my 2 year old. I like to to switch it up for snack time and add different toppings like cheese or peanut butter! Yum.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.