BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Susinel G.
Orlando, FL
Good for snack, party at home, dessert or for only watch tv, it’s is more toast then regular ritz, I always buy this in my shopping trip every week also in Publix Supermarkets sometimes is buy 1 get 1free 😬🙌🏻🤫
Katrina S.
Martinsburg, WV
I know ritz aren't healthy for you but omg they taste good with every topping and are so addicting. I love crushing them in chili or soup too. Super afordable and an easy snack for toddlers to add cheese or peanut butter.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
I usually always have a box of Ritz crackers in my pantry. I like both the regular and the whole wheat but I myself actually prefer the taste of the wheat crackers more, the fact that they are healthier is just a plus.
Meaghan C.
The buttery, salty taste on a ritz cracker keeps you coming back for more. I use ritz crackers for everything. Cheese snacks, peanut butter crackers, plain by themselves, or any other way you can think up. They are not bland like other brands.
Iuliia Z.
Jersey City , NJ
This is my favorite product. I very often use only them. a very good quality. Often in stores there are discounts for this. Also this product is popular all over the world. In the future I will use it.
Sienna P.
Battle Creek, MI
Ritz crackers have a delicious buttery taste and a light airy texture. They are good for just about anything. They taste good with sweet flavors such as chocolate or peanut butter or flavors like cheese and hummus.
Estella R.
Whole Wheat is way better than any other ritz flavors , don’t easily break in the packages like the original do, has a great taste. Healthier choice than the original. Eat in moderation! I do recommend to others!!
Cindy A.
Indio, CA
Ritz is the equal of a potato chip. Once you eat one you can’t stop. Sweet and salty but not too salty. It’s actually great the come on individual packages so I can take one on the go or throw it in my purses
Melissa M.
Mine Hill, NJ
Ritz crackers really go with any and everything. They’re not expensive. You can eat them with peanut butter, some sort of dip, cheese or just not themselves. Some bags do come out a little saltier than others.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
Just as good if not better than their original counterpart! About the same price with more nutritional value! If you are health conscious and like the original, try these and you’ll love them! Even my kids like them!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.