BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Theresa V.
Las Vegas
I love that Ritz came out with a whole wheat version of my favorite crackers. They are still as addicting and in my opinion taste even better then the original
Laura H.
My family loves these crackers. They usually will eat them with a slice of salami and cheese. They work really wee as an appetizer. Try it at your next party!
Crystal B.
Los Angeles , Ca
I love rots crackers. They are so rich and buttery. A real compliment to side dishes. I love to eat them with tuna or a salmon salad or even just with cheese.
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida
estas galletas están super recomendadas. su sabor es el adecuado y son muy buenos para acompañar y compartir en reuniones con amigas acompañados de algun dips
Jennifer C.
Freehold, NJ
These are so buttery and so good and have whole grains! I love them with cheese, but they're also delish with cream cheese and grape jam! You have to try it!
Marie E.
Nashua, Nh
Love Ritz products! We eat a lot of crackers in my house! Big family!My favorite is the Wheat crackers.I love anything wheat.Great with cheese and pepperoni
Kadie B.
Kearney , NE
Pair these crackers with peanut butter or cheese. They are absolutely delicious. I believe you can have about 5 crackers per serving which is plenty I find.
stephany c.
Son una excelente variedad de galletas, con calidad que nos permite no solo degustar de su sabor sino que nos permiten hacer una serie bocadillos diferentes
Rhonda A.
These crackers are good if you like whole wheat!! Not as much calories as the regular ritz crackers!! But overall, the tastes is good for healthy crackers!!
Amanda H.
So tasty and a bit healthier than the original! None of the taste is compromised with these. Still delicious and buttery. I highly recommend these crackers.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.