BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth F.
Berlin
Disgusting. I love Ritz but these whole wheat things were nasty. I love whole wheat pasta and bread and thought these would be good but I was wrong!
Vicky R.
Nabisco Ritz Hole Wheat Crackers. I really enjoy eating them with peanut butter. My kids and I love the taste. A perfect lunchtime snack for school.
MILLIE C.
Growing up we always had these handy. I use to make peanut butter and jelly stacks. I still do from time to time. It takes me back every single time.
Clare K.
These ritz crackers are a very nice, healthy alternative to the normal kind. They exceeded my expectations and taste just as good as the normal kind!
Kristi E.
Not quite as good as the regular but it is a choice. 100% whole wheat is the thing. And if your kids eat crackers like mine every little bit counts.
Gilberto L.
These little crackers have always been present in my life growing up and still continue to do so. These are amazing with some non dairy cashew cheese
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Oh how I love crackersūüėā Pregnant woman's best friend. These have got me through so many hours of morning sickness when I needed to settle my stomach.
Kailen A.
Benton
Love that ritz has so many different flavors available now to choose from!! Whole wheat, garlic, butter! Ritz will always be my go to for crackers!!
Nicole M.
Ridge, NY
I really enjoyed these whole wheat ritz crackers . They tasted great and are good for you. I add a little cheese and it makes for the perfect snack!
Anna F.
Newnan, GA
Bought the whole wheat variety trying to be "healthier" because I can't stop when I'm eating Ritz. But I actually prefer the original taste better
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.