BY RITZ #8 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Yami A.
Nabisco RITZ Whole Wheat Crackers buenisimas ami familia les encantan . No las dejaria de comprar y hay tanta variedad para escoger son muy ricas
Jennifer C.
Washington, DC
These are so buttery and so good and have whole grains! I love them with cheese, but they're also delish with cream cheese and grape jam! You have to try it!
Marie E.
Nashua, Nh
Love Ritz products! We eat a lot of crackers in my house! Big family!My favorite is the Wheat crackers.I love anything wheat.Great with cheese and pepperoni
Kadie B.
Kearney , NE
Pair these crackers with peanut butter or cheese. They are absolutely delicious. I believe you can have about 5 crackers per serving which is plenty I find.
Jaque A.
Fallbrook, CA
The whole wheat crackers are a great and healthier alternative to the regular ritz they almost taste the same but you could taste the whole wheat. Love them
Alexandrea C.
Covington, GA
I make a chicken poppy seed casserole and I use these as the topping, I just crumble them and mix them with melted butter and put it on top of the casserole.
Amanda H.
So tasty and a bit healthier than the original! None of the taste is compromised with these. Still delicious and buttery. I highly recommend these crackers.
Crystal L.
Nashville, TN
Me and my family absolutely love these crackers. They can be eaten by themselves or with a dip. We diffidently prefer the whole wheat over the regular brand.
Tami R.
These crackers are a dream come true! After trying the first one I just can not stop trying them. They are delicious and perfect to prepare different snacks.
Darlene T.
Orem, UT
Always have these in the pantry. My husband always eats them with his soups or we will open up a sleeve cut up some cheese and enjoy a great snack together.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.