BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley P.
Novato , CA
O honestly can't tell the difference between the whole wheat ones and the regular ones! They're all buttery goodness and I could eat the whole pack at once
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
Amazing snacks ! Extremely crisp and tasty. I often have this with me on long trips, parties, school, or work. Everyone in my family loves these crackers.
Catt G.
Indianapolis, IN
Buy this product weekly for that easy cheese and homemade cheese balls! Great taste and kids love them too! Healthy and different variations to choose from
Katie S.
We love ritz crackers in my house, they taste great and can go with any dish. We buy them every time we go shopping because they're healthy and affordable.
Isaac M.
Visalia
So much better than the original ritz. They have a little bit of a sweet hint to them and my son loves them so much. Especially with his cheese and salami.
Aubrey M.
Murfreesboro, TN
In the South we eat Ritz. It goes on all of our best casseroles. I have started using the whole wheat and it is just as rich and buttery. We all love it!
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
These whole wheat crackers are really good! I can't even tell they are whole wheat and with us trying to eat healthier these are an easy choice to do so.
Kelsey B.
BEST CRACKERS EVER! My whole family loves them! I get mine at Walmart or gas stations. It's very affordable. My toddler loves them. My husband loves you.
Cali B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Prefer these to originals just because of the whole grain. A little grainy tasting and texture, but easily masked by a topping of cheese or other thing.
Andrea D.
I couldn't tell it was whole wheat! Healthy and great tasting? I'm in! Not so salty either so if you are watching your salt intake this is great for you!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.