BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
julianne d.
Vermilion, OH
Better than the original Ritz cracker with the added bonus of whole wheat. The flavor is great and they come at a great price.
I buy these constantly, my son loves them too!
Kelsey L.
Nabisco Ritz Whole Wheat Crackers are buttery melt in your mouth goodness. They are fantastic with dips, cheese and meat. Can be food at any major retailers and generally very affordable.
maddie h.
Boulder, CO
so so so yummy. a healthier alternative to the original while still giving you the salty cracker taste of the original flavor. this is affordable and sold at most markets
My kids love these crackers and being whole wheat make it a whole lot better! Perfect for slathering on some peanut butter or even slices of ham and cheese as a perfect mid day snack. We will totally continue to buy these crackers
Sheila O.
Crystal Lake, IL
Nabisco Ritz Whole Wheat Crackers are good. I would love for them to make whole wheat with low sodium crackers. Nabisco crackers can be found at most grocery stores.
Alex M.
My favorite cracker! Slightly sweet and very satisfying. Less guilt because of the whole grains you get by a serving of these Ritz. Always a reasonable price and well worth the purchase.
Kylie C.
Ritz crackers are the cracker that keep bringing you back to the days when you are a little kid - delicious and exciting, and always consistent - bringing you back to the good ole days! These crackers are for everyone!
Crystal O.
Always fresh and delicious. Great with chili. Purchased at local Walmart. Great for making snacks. Affordable price. Of course a little more expensive than store brand but taste is better. You get what you pay for!!
Jackelyn V.
I like this, good and delicious. It has a great reception in my country, I have not tried the other flavors, but I think it will be the same as good as the classic
brandy h.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love each these. I picked up the wrong flavor one day which were these and I haven't gotten the original crackers since then. I eat them with a variety of things.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.