BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexandrea C.
Covington, GA
I make a chicken poppy seed casserole and I use these as the topping, I just crumble them and mix them with melted butter and put it on top of the casserole.
Jennifer C.
Arlington, VA
These are so buttery and so good and have whole grains! I love them with cheese, but they're also delish with cream cheese and grape jam! You have to try it!
Marie E.
Nashua, Nh
Love Ritz products! We eat a lot of crackers in my house! Big family!My favorite is the Wheat crackers.I love anything wheat.Great with cheese and pepperoni
Kadie B.
Kearney, NE
Pair these crackers with peanut butter or cheese. They are absolutely delicious. I believe you can have about 5 crackers per serving which is plenty I find.
Tami R.
These crackers are a dream come true! After trying the first one I just can not stop trying them. They are delicious and perfect to prepare different snacks.
Amanda H.
So tasty and a bit healthier than the original! None of the taste is compromised with these. Still delicious and buttery. I highly recommend these crackers.
Crystal L.
Nashville, TN
Me and my family absolutely love these crackers. They can be eaten by themselves or with a dip. We diffidently prefer the whole wheat over the regular brand.
Rhonda A.
These crackers are good if you like whole wheat!! Not as much calories as the regular ritz crackers!! But overall, the tastes is good for healthy crackers!!
Portia S.
I can't get enough of Nabiscos Ritz crackers. I even have my two year addicted to these crackers. They are great tasting and goes well with meat and cheese.
Kelly S.
Lansdale
Taste great especially with peanut butter. They taste the same as the regular crackers but you know they're a better choice. They crumble much easier though.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.