BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Liz S.
These are the healthy alternative, they are not the original but they get the job done and make you feel a little better about eating through the whole sleeve!
Yami A.
Nabisco RITZ Whole Wheat Crackers buenisimas ami familia les encantan . No las dejaria de comprar y hay tanta variedad para escoger son muy ricas
Crystal B.
Los Angeles , Ca
I love rots crackers. They are so rich and buttery. A real compliment to side dishes. I love to eat them with tuna or a salmon salad or even just with cheese.
Rachael H.
Staple in our house. We love the fresh packs (which are like half sleeves) never have to worry about them going stale because you can't finish a whole sleeve.
Theresa V.
Las Vegas
I love that Ritz came out with a whole wheat version of my favorite crackers. They are still as addicting and in my opinion taste even better then the original
Laura H.
My family loves these crackers. They usually will eat them with a slice of salami and cheese. They work really wee as an appetizer. Try it at your next party!
Jennifer C.
Arlington, VA
These are so buttery and so good and have whole grains! I love them with cheese, but they're also delish with cream cheese and grape jam! You have to try it!
Marie E.
Nashua, Nh
Love Ritz products! We eat a lot of crackers in my house! Big family!My favorite is the Wheat crackers.I love anything wheat.Great with cheese and pepperoni
Kadie B.
Kearney, NE
Pair these crackers with peanut butter or cheese. They are absolutely delicious. I believe you can have about 5 crackers per serving which is plenty I find.
Tami R.
These crackers are a dream come true! After trying the first one I just can not stop trying them. They are delicious and perfect to prepare different snacks.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.