BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Sarah G.
Greenbrier , AR
As always Ritz crackers never disappoint and this whole wheat option is even better. Like most things you can't even tell they are whole wheat and that's what makes them so great.
Shanda V.
Saint Paul , MN
So yummy! Buttery and crunchy! Very cheap depending where. Not the healthiest but a good snack to travel with or just sitting down for a movie! So delicious and would recommend!
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ritz crackers have always been some of the most flavorful. The whole wheat crackers are as well. They are a healthier alternative to regular frackers with all the flavor. Great pairing with cheese.
Brenda R.
These crackers go with everything! Sweet and Savory! My last name is Ritz so we've been eating these our entire lives. The original recipe still tastes great and we love trying the new products too.
Kaitlynn G.
Portsmouth , VA
Love to eat these with cheese as a snack or them by themselves. I make sure to get these from walmart anytime I run out. They are a healthy cracker option and don't taste like other wheat food.
ERIKA G.
Visalia, CA
My favorite crackers!! I like the original and the garlic, add some cheese, so delicious!! Great for when I just want something to snack on, or sometimes I pack them with cheese and lunch meat.
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
Great whole wheat crackers. They don't taste so much like wheat so anyone can enjoy them. Even my husband and kids. I buy these over and over again. They're great with cheese or alone or with a dip.
Marina G.
These are always my go to crackers. They're pleasantly light and are full of crunch and buttery flavor. I can literally have them with any side item from cheese to ham or even on their own.
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
I might even prefer the Whole Wheat to the original! Perfectly salted and crunchy every time. Great mid-day snack -- add cheese or hummus for some extra deliciousness.
melissa r.
Kearny, NJ
Ritz crackers are so good I love playing little pieces of meat with them and making little sandwiches building them up to the tippy-top it's like a kids snack but I love it
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.