BY RITZ #14 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Dee P.
Durham, NC
Nothing beats a Ritz cracker and chicken salad. Maybe a Ritz cracker and cream cheese, oooo, maybe even peanut butter. No matter how you like your crackers Ritz is the best choice to make when deciding.
Amanda G.
Baltimore, MD
These crackers can be used with anything. I mainly use these for an after school snack paired with cheese and fruit. They taste very good and have a great crunch.
Shanda V.
Saint paul, MN
So yummy! Buttery and crunchy! Very cheap depending where. Not the healthiest but a good snack to travel with or just sitting down for a movie! So delicious and would recommend!
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ritz crackers have always been some of the most flavorful. The whole wheat crackers are as well. They are a healthier alternative to regular frackers with all the flavor. Great pairing with cheese.
Brenda R.
These crackers go with everything! Sweet and Savory! My last name is Ritz so we've been eating these our entire lives. The original recipe still tastes great and we love trying the new products too.
Kaitlynn G.
Portsmouth , VA
Love to eat these with cheese as a snack or them by themselves. I make sure to get these from walmart anytime I run out. They are a healthy cracker option and don't taste like other wheat food.
ERIKA G.
Visalia, CA
My favorite crackers!! I like the original and the garlic, add some cheese, so delicious!! Great for when I just want something to snack on, or sometimes I pack them with cheese and lunch meat.
Marina G.
These are always my go to crackers. They're pleasantly light and are full of crunch and buttery flavor. I can literally have them with any side item from cheese to ham or even on their own.
Jessica C.
New Caney, TX
When I was trying to cut low in calories this was my product right here my daughter loved them even though she didn't know they were what I also love them Tate the same but even healthier
melissa r.
Kearny, NJ
Ritz crackers are so good I love playing little pieces of meat with them and making little sandwiches building them up to the tippy-top it's like a kids snack but I love it
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.