BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca A.
These are pretty good. I like to put ham and cheese on them and they are whole wheat so they are healthier, but I can definitely taste a difference between these and the regular ones
Britney K.
The crackers are good, but if you look at the ingredients they are not really whole wheat crackers. There is barley any wheat in them. You are better off getting the regular kind.
Mariana G.
Pasco, WA
This are my favorite crackers to give to my children. This whole wheat crackers are way way less salty than the regular Ritz crazkers and I love that and their taste is delicious!
Adrienne E.
Nixa, MO
I love using ritz crackers for my scalloped corn recipe. I also use them when making baked chicken. They are great with cheese and meat or for dips. They are the all-purpose cracker.
Kristi M.
Fairlawn, VA
Not real fond of the flavor but I do get these cause they are a healthier option and also the whole wheat helps my digestive issues. And Ritz is by far the best cracker on the market.
julianne d.
Vermilion, OH
Better than the original Ritz cracker with the added bonus of whole wheat. The flavor is great and they come at a great price.
I buy these constantly, my son loves them too!
Kelsey L.
Nabisco Ritz Whole Wheat Crackers are buttery melt in your mouth goodness. They are fantastic with dips, cheese and meat. Can be food at any major retailers and generally very affordable.
My kids love these crackers and being whole wheat make it a whole lot better! Perfect for slathering on some peanut butter or even slices of ham and cheese as a perfect mid day snack. We will totally continue to buy these crackers
maddie h.
Boulder, CO
so so so yummy. a healthier alternative to the original while still giving you the salty cracker taste of the original flavor. this is affordable and sold at most markets
Sheila O.
Crystal Lake, IL
Nabisco Ritz Whole Wheat Crackers are good. I would love for them to make whole wheat with low sodium crackers. Nabisco crackers can be found at most grocery stores.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.