BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Julia S.
Troy, NY
Ritz crackers have a great flavor and texture, the buttery taste is there and I love it. You can eat them in so many different ways, I like putting peanut butter on them or making a cracker sandwich with cheese and meat. I always have a box in my apartment
Meaghan C.
The buttery, salty taste on a ritz cracker keeps you coming back for more. I use ritz crackers for everything. Cheese snacks, peanut butter crackers, plain by themselves, or any other way you can think up. They are not bland like other brands.
Julie M.
Salem
These crackers are a treat. Great for making a homemade “lunchable”. The only problem with head is that you feel like you can eat a whole roll at a time, so make sure you have friends around to share the yummy with!
Joanna L.
These crackers always satisfy me when looking for something to snack on..sometimes I cut up pieces of ham and cheese and make a little sandwiches or just eat them alone. I like them a lot and can eat them all day.
Sarah G.
Timonium , MD
I love to use these for peanut butter and crackers and also as a substitute for bread for when I eat tuna fish. Perfect bite sized amount for scooping tuna. I really enjoy it because it is whole grain which I feel as though is a healthy option
Sonya B.
Ritz crackers are my go to snack. I put shredded cheddar cheese on top with a slice of pepperoni. I will layer them in my cast iron skillet and put it under the broiler until it all melts and the pepperoni is crispy. Taste great!!!
Melissa M.
Mine Hill, NJ
Ritz crackers really go with any and everything. They’re not expensive. You can eat them with peanut butter, some sort of dip, cheese or just not themselves. Some bags do come out a little saltier than others.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
Just as good if not better than their original counterpart! About the same price with more nutritional value! If you are health conscious and like the original, try these and you’ll love them! Even my kids like them!
Cindy A.
Indio , CA
Ritz is the equal of a potato chip. Once you eat one you can’t stop. Sweet and salty but not too salty. It’s actually great the come on individual packages so I can take one on the go or throw it in my purses
john c.
For being whole wheat crackers, there's not a huge difference in the regular ones and these as far as texture and flavor profile. It's nice to know there's extra fiber in these without much flavor difference.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.