BY RITZ #14 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Megan W.
California
I like to tell myself these are actually significantly healthier than regular Ritz but I doubt it if I'm being honest with my diet. I do like the taste of them though, just a bit more flavorful than the mouthwatering saltiness of the originals. For any cracker lover, just get you some of these.
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
a snack for ages. I have had this all the time i was growing up. from cheese and crackers to cheese crakcers meat.. something that was also aviavlabe during the holiday at my house.
Tessa B.
These are my favorite crackers to have with soul. They are salty and crunchy and very good. I always get them when I am having soup. I think they are a good value and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Christie S.
I always choose wheat when given the option so these were a great addition. I love Ritz and these definitely did not disappoint. I usually eat them with either plain avocado or put some mustard & cheese on them.
Sophie R.
Toledo, OH
I like the ritz whole wheat cracker option better than the regular ritz or the low fat option. The whole wheat offers a healthier solution to the regular ritz and also stay together better than the low fat ritz.
Michelle T.
I really like these because of the whole wheat that they are made with. I like that there is a healthier options to a really great cracker. They are tasty and have the best flavor!
Breonna G.
Cameron Park, CA
I LOVE these to snack on! I also love how they are whole wheat because I try to be healthier and I can do that with these! They still have the same great taste as regular Ritz! I will buy these for a long time!
Shana W.
Prairieville, LA
The whole wheat Ritz crackers are pretty good. I've purchased them numerous times since we usually eat whole wheat products. I feel like they're healthier than the regular Ritz but don't taste as buttery or good.
Brittany A.
Minneapolis
I love the Whole Wheat Ritz! They're great for when you're feeling sick or craving a little cracker snack. I also really like the flavor of the wheat crackers - sometimes the wheat completely alters the flavor, but here the wheat is subtle.
Shivani P.
These taste great and I don't think they taste that different from the original Ritz. My go-to for a grab and go snack to take to school or work. Also really love having these Ritz crackers with peanut butter!
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.