BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Breonna G.
Cameron Park, CA
I LOVE these to snack on! I also love how they are whole wheat because I try to be healthier and I can do that with these! They still have the same great taste as regular Ritz! I will buy these for a long time!
Shivani P.
These taste great and I don't think they taste that different from the original Ritz. My go-to for a grab and go snack to take to school or work. Also really love having these Ritz crackers with peanut butter!
Brittany A.
Minneapolis
I love the Whole Wheat Ritz! They're great for when you're feeling sick or craving a little cracker snack. I also really like the flavor of the wheat crackers - sometimes the wheat completely alters the flavor, but here the wheat is subtle.
J M.
These are good crunchy salty snack crackers to pair with slices of cheese with mustard & ham or vegetables but I wish they were made with more natural ingredients & less artificial flavors & less sodium.
Kimberly C.
I love eating these especially when I'm eating tuna these are like the best Ones to eat I really like the original ones but you did not have them for display but I would recommend this to anybody
Katrisha W.
Buena Park, CA
I love that I have a healthy choice when it comes to crackers these ones have a great taste and have the the right amount of salt. A crispy cracker that doesn't dry out my mouth is what I am looking for and I find that in these crackers.
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
These crackers are pretty good for being whole wheat! I typically can really tell that something is whole wheat so it is impressive that they hide the taste pretty well! I would recommend these to others!
Breeanna A.
Love that this whole wheat version is just as good as the originals, you can enjoy them without the guilt since they're whole wheat! Could def eat a whole sleeve in 5 minutes.
Ashley G.
Growing up as a kid these were my favorite, especially with a can of cheese! I am a repeat customer.. even my younger siblings love this as a snack! These are my favorite crackers.. price is affordable
Eva T.
Pompano Beach , FL
My favorite crackers to eat with my chilli or chicken salad. Anything wheat makes you feel like your eating healthy without it tasting horrible. Just enough salt & flavor
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.