BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Stephanie B.
Lowell, MA
Definitely yummy with canned cheese or pub cheese that you can purchase at the grocery store which comes in a container. I used to love eating this with hot cocoa/ovaltine as a child. Yums!
Jessica O.
MONTROSE, PA
Party food staple. A party is not complete without these and you can feel less guilty because they are wheat! I nibble on sleeves of these from time to time but who can blame me when a cracker is buttery crisp and delicious like this.
Megan B.
Great Falls, MT
I use these all the time in recipes and soup and I will definitely keep using them. I like that they're whole wheat so I'm giving my family something a bit better than the original. They don't taste any different but they add so much nutrition vs the original.
Melissa E.
Laurel, MD
I love a good ritz cracker with foods sometimes. I'll sometimes make my own version of a lunchable and eat some with ham and cheese. I also love to eat it with chicken fried rice. Kind of a weird combo but it's soooooo good.
Cheri V.
Winston, OR
I tried these thinking they would be pretty good. I was wrong. The butteryness doesn go with wheat. The original flavor is the best! And the ones with peanut butter!!
Cristina G.
victorville, CA
My dad has always been a fan of ritz crackers and when he saw that they came out with a whole wheat version of them he was excited that we bought them and we are so glad we did these are better for him then the original and they taste great. highly recommend.
Julia N.
People like to complain about whole wheat in general, but I genuinely like it better. Anything whole wheat has more flavor to me. Plus it at least feels healthy. So I can feel better about loading them up with cream cheese. More of a net neutral thing.
Jessica C.
I love whole wheat product because I love eating healthy and these crackers are delicious. I've been buying these for more than 6 months now and I absolutely love them. I totally recommend them they're healthy and super yummy.
Lynette R.
Wadsworth, IL
I've always been a fan of "regular" Ritz, but the appeal of the whole wheat drew me to try these. They have the same great texture as Ritz original, only with a slightly sweeter, nuttier taste. My picky kids even eat them up. I would recommend to others.
Nicole G.
Baltimore, MD
Much better for you than the the regular crackers. I love how buttery they taste without actually having any butter in them! Very tasty to eat by themselves as a snack but equally good with (fake) cheese and pickles! Yum!
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.