BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Haleigh E.
These are too good to handle. You can eat a whole box easily. But they're not 100% whole wheat. So they're really not that good for you. But I loved them when I first started breastfeeding to give me extra energy. Nice snack.
Julissa M.
Love these! I like the crunch, the saltiness, and the slight bitterness. I usually eat them like a punchable with ham and cheese. But I also like to snack on them with my daughter. I'd definitely recommend these and would like to branch out and try different flavors.
Karen G.
Gardena, CA
These taste really good they are my favorites sincw i was little I always used to eat them and of course now i still do. It's a great snack with cheese and you can also serve them in a party.
Michelle P.
Renton, WA
Buttery and satisfying! My kids and husband love them and great for on the go snacks.

Everyone in my house seems to go for them and my kids classmates and teachers love them for being healthy
Maria T.
Round Lake
These crackers are so good. I never get tired of these and always end up repurchasing. I somehow always come back to these because they're that good. they're a quick snack if you're looking for something on the quicks. So good
Stephanie B.
Lowell, MA
Definitely yummy with canned cheese or pub cheese that you can purchase at the grocery store which comes in a container. I used to love eating this with hot cocoa/ovaltine as a child. Yums!
Rachel B.
These are a staple in household! We often find ourselves snacking on a few cheese cracker and pepperoni sandwiches! There are so many recipes you can use these for and I love having a whole wheat option
Lorena M.
Cypress, TX
I've always like this since I was young. I like their crunchy buttery flavor, they can go with just about anything from cream cheese to jelly or turned into mini pizzas. The whole family enjoys them from kiddos for lunch snack to husband with chocolate milk.
Jessica O.
MONTROSE, PA
Party food staple. A party is not complete without these and you can feel less guilty because they are wheat! I nibble on sleeves of these from time to time but who can blame me when a cracker is buttery crisp and delicious like this.
Megan B.
Great Falls, MT
I use these all the time in recipes and soup and I will definitely keep using them. I like that they're whole wheat so I'm giving my family something a bit better than the original. They don't taste any different but they add so much nutrition vs the original.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.