BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah H.
We keep a bunch of these in the house because of the diabetics in my family who need a fixed schedule of snacking to match their insulin regimen. It makes for a healthy snack when we put in the effort! Yummy too.
Miriam F.
Rio grande , TX
Perfect for making snacks for a small get together. There's many different things you can use them with, like peanut butter and jelly when you're craving something sweet or maybe some cheese with salami and olives when you're craving something salty.
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
a snack for ages. I have had this all the time i was growing up. from cheese and crackers to cheese crakcers meat.. something that was also aviavlabe during the holiday at my house.
MICHELLE L.
Union City, MI
I like the flavor of the whole wheat crackers over the traditional buttery flavored crackers Ritz offers. I tend to only buy them when on sale because they can be pricey when a lot of them are eaten in a household. Price is why it's 4 not 5 stars.
Megan W.
California
I like to tell myself these are actually significantly healthier than regular Ritz but I doubt it if I'm being honest with my diet. I do like the taste of them though, just a bit more flavorful than the mouthwatering saltiness of the originals. For any cracker lover, just get you some of these.
Mckensie G.
Marysville , WA
Staple snack in my house to have on the shelves. Always good with meat and cheese or guava spread and cream cheese. What's nice about ritz crackers is they go with anything. The possibilities really are endless
Federica R.
Oakland, MI
These are so yummy and not as caloric as the regular ones. They are whole wheat and I promise they taste good. I love when you can have healthier options that still taste good. You can make it a treat by adding peanut butter to it.
Michelle T.
I really like these because of the whole wheat that they are made with. I like that there is a healthier options to a really great cracker. They are tasty and have the best flavor!
Christie S.
I always choose wheat when given the option so these were a great addition. I love Ritz and these definitely did not disappoint. I usually eat them with either plain avocado or put some mustard & cheese on them.
Tessa B.
These are my favorite crackers to have with soul. They are salty and crunchy and very good. I always get them when I am having soup. I think they are a good value and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.