BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica C.
I love whole wheat product because I love eating healthy and these crackers are delicious. I've been buying these for more than 6 months now and I absolutely love them. I totally recommend them they're healthy and super yummy.
Karen L.
Adams Run, SC
Not a winner in my house. Ritz don't normally last lo g bit these never went. My family didn't like the taste. I think the whole wheat threw them off even though they didn't know what was in it. I bought them at Food Lion since they were out of original.
Lynette R.
Wadsworth, IL
I've always been a fan of "regular" Ritz, but the appeal of the whole wheat drew me to try these. They have the same great texture as Ritz original, only with a slightly sweeter, nuttier taste. My picky kids even eat them up. I would recommend to others.
Nicole G.
Baltimore, MD
Much better for you than the the regular crackers. I love how buttery they taste without actually having any butter in them! Very tasty to eat by themselves as a snack but equally good with (fake) cheese and pickles! Yum!
Julia N.
People like to complain about whole wheat in general, but I genuinely like it better. Anything whole wheat has more flavor to me. Plus it at least feels healthy. So I can feel better about loading them up with cream cheese. More of a net neutral thing.
Myra H.
Union City, CA
These are tasty and relatively healthy!! They are whole wheat which is way healthier than other crackers that use white flour. It met my expectations because they tasted awesome and delicious. They are pretty healthy and go great with cheese. Love them
Marjorie S.
Greenbrier, TN
Nowhere near as good as I've come to expect from Ritz crackers. Even, given that they are wheat, and better for you. There are better wheat crackers in the cracker aisle and they are not much more expensive. I say, splurge for one of those. These are terrible.
Brianna C.
Easton, PA
These crackers are super good for being whole wheat! Sometimes while wheat snacks have a different taste than the original. Even though they're whole grain, I can still enjoy them while feeling a little less guilty.
Marra K.
Absolutely love these! So buttery and perfect to snack on. I love that they are whole wheat as well, makes them that much better for you! Would recommend pairing them with cheese and would definitely buy them again.
Bradyn A.
I would definitely recommend these to anyone! I think they taste just as good as the original, and these have the added benefit of being whole wheat. I love them!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.