BY RITZ #34 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Carmen R.
Saint Louis, MO
This crackers are a classic the best in flavor and crusty enough to enjoy them with your snacks or just simple by itself so good in flavor that they are baked to Perfection. I totally recommend this brand and this kind so you don't feel guilty.
Adrienne R.
Cambria, CA
In my opinion, these are seriously the best crackers ever made! I like to eat them with tuna or even with soup! They are just so crispy and light. I love how they offer whole wheat as an alternative. Go buy some!
Bridgette Z.
San Diego , CA
I love ritz crackers they are good just by themselves or with cheese. I eat them when I feel Sick and it takes the nauseous feeling away. But my favorite is using it as topping for homemade Mac and cheese.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
Love these crackers I have been eating them forever. You can eat them plain or sometimes I just add a little cheese. It is very reasonably priced and great to make little snacks.
Joseph M.
Brookhaven, GA
Ritz crackers are insanely good on their own, but making them whole wheat just makes the most sense. While I wouldn't say healthy, I would say healthier. It's a relative thing, but if you are gonna eat a snack that's impossible to put down - might as well get something out of it!
Carol P.
As we all try to eat a little healthier it is nice to have while grain Ritz as a snack option. Always a great value and you can find them in all of your grocery stores. Highly recommend you give these a try with your favorite cheese or spread.
Samantha S.
Ritz crackers are everyone's favorite, when you don't feel good what does your mom bring you? Ritz
I love these because they have the same great taste at the original crackers, but they're a lot healthier
I don't feel like I need to be guilty after eating a whole sleeve of these
Jenna D.
These are pretty comparable to the regular Ritz crackers! I try to always opt for the healthier option but I hate compromising on taste... you don't have to do that with these.
Clair P.
Ritz whole wheat crackers are my favorite to pair with a variety of things. From hummus and dips, to soups and chilli. They aren't a bland flavorless cracker that has to be paired with something else though. They're just as great to pop a few in your mouth just by themselves
April P.
Greenfield, WI
These crackers are seriously the best! They go along with anything and are a little bit better for you than the regular kind. I would highly recommend for that perfect snack.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.