BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
April P.
Greenfield, WI
These crackers are seriously the best! They go along with anything and are a little bit better for you than the regular kind. I would highly recommend for that perfect snack.
Clair P.
Ritz whole wheat crackers are my favorite to pair with a variety of things. From hummus and dips, to soups and chilli. They aren't a bland flavorless cracker that has to be paired with something else though. They're just as great to pop a few in your mouth just by themselves
lisa s.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Love these whole wheat Ritz crackers. The kids will eat these up in the car, while watching TV, or in their lunch as a snack. Great buy when they are on sale otherwise a little pricey. I love that you are getting some whole wheat in while eating an old favorite cracker!
Jennifer S.
Palmdale, CA
Great snack any time. I usually take some to work to snack on during busy hours. I always pair it with peanut butter, cheese cream, or american cheese and ham. They are delicious and since they are wheat they are on the healthy side. I definitely would recommend Ritz.
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
These crackers are addictingly delicious. If I'm not careful I can easily ho through half a sleeve by myself! Haha! I especially like this whole grain variety. The crackers are crispy and light.
Elizabeth G.
Horizon City, TX
I eat these all the time. They are perfect for on the go or even just a quick snack at home. You can have these as a sweet treat if you pair it peanut butter and jelly or you can have a savory treat if you eat them with turkey and cheese. Your choices are honestly endless with these crackers.
Jessica G.
Brooklyn, NY
Ritz crackers are amazing and always will be. They're great to top with anything, and make perfect snacks for any occasion. I've even crushed them and used them as bread crumbs before. There were pretty good, but I think the whole wheat makes them taste a little weird.
Karen G.
Gardena , CA
These taste really good they are my favorites sincw i was little I always used to eat them and of course now i still do. It's a great snack with cheese and you can also serve them in a party.
Michelle P.
Renton, WA
Buttery and satisfying! My kids and husband love them and great for on the go snacks.

Everyone in my house seems to go for them and my kids classmates and teachers love them for being healthy
Julissa M.
Love these! I like the crunch, the saltiness, and the slight bitterness. I usually eat them like a punchable with ham and cheese. But I also like to snack on them with my daughter. I'd definitely recommend these and would like to branch out and try different flavors.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.