BY RITZ #8 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love these! I have been buying the wheat version of ritz for awhile now. Not entirely sure if they're healthier than the original, though. They taste mostly the same with that classic buttery, flakey, ritz flavor.
Tania C.
Wellesley, MA
I love this crackers! I eat this whit cheese, jelly, turkey, peanut butter, everything! And when the kids are hungry they eat this and they loved it! I buy this in the grocery store, and is whole wheat! So is great!
Hannah H.
Ritz is the best cracker choice! I like all Ritz flavors but I like to purchase whole wheat so it complies with my diet program. Add a little peanut butter and you have a great snack!
Aaliyah D.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love these crackers ! they're much healthy than the regular ones. AT first i didn't think i was going to like it , but honestly they taste like the regular ones. I advise you to get it at walmart because it's cheaper than getting it at the grocery store.
Dheevena R.
I really like these crackers because they are buttery and delicious. I love dipping them in tea, dips, peanut butter and more. It's always nice to get a bit more whole wheat in without compromising flavor and these crackers do a pretty good job with that.
Tanika L.
Freeport, NY
Love ritz crackers especially the wheat ones it love to eat them on cold days with a warm cup of tea and simply love ritz has a large variety of flavors I wish they had ones with less or no salt would recommend to others because they make a great snack
Eva C.
I actually thought I would hate these back when they first came out. But they are actually my favorite cracker now. They are not only healthy but they are salted to perfection. So good.
Melissa E.
Ritz are one of my favorite snacks and I love the wheat over regular Ritz crackers because they are a little healthier! I also think they have more flavor than the regular crackers. I am a repeat user and will continue to be! Try them, they're delicious!
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
They're not the healthiest crackers in the world, but the whole wheat ritz crackers are a slightly healthier option if you need them for a casserole topping or to use as a breading.
Taylor P.
Tiffin, OH
I love eating these crackers as a snack and also when my belly hurts they relieve my belly pain. they are delicious and you can use these crackers differently, you can have them plain, I like to eat mine with cheese and various meats, or you can dip them in chocolate
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.