BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer C.
Saint Paul, MN
Not a bad alternative to regular Ritz crackers if you want to be a little healthier but they're still crackers. They're still carbs. These won't help you lose weight but will help you feel a little better about snacking!
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love these! I have been buying the wheat version of ritz for awhile now. Not entirely sure if they're healthier than the original, though. They taste mostly the same with that classic buttery, flakey, ritz flavor.
Aaliyah D.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love these crackers ! they're much healthy than the regular ones. AT first i didn't think i was going to like it , but honestly they taste like the regular ones. I advise you to get it at walmart because it's cheaper than getting it at the grocery store.
Eva C.
I actually thought I would hate these back when they first came out. But they are actually my favorite cracker now. They are not only healthy but they are salted to perfection. So good.
Hannah H.
Ritz is the best cracker choice! I like all Ritz flavors but I like to purchase whole wheat so it complies with my diet program. Add a little peanut butter and you have a great snack!
Taylor P.
Tiffin, OH
I love eating these crackers as a snack and also when my belly hurts they relieve my belly pain. they are delicious and you can use these crackers differently, you can have them plain, I like to eat mine with cheese and various meats, or you can dip them in chocolate
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
My favorite crackers in the whole world! These are the wheat ones but they still taste great and they're better for you but I still love the original ones too. Theses are great with cheese! My kids love themtoo
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
These are a good alternative to the original since they are still buttery and flavorful. I was a little skeptical because I thought they might be bland and dry but they aren't. Great for pairing with cheeses.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
They're not the healthiest crackers in the world, but the whole wheat ritz crackers are a slightly healthier option if you need them for a casserole topping or to use as a breading.
April G.
Alamo, TX
I LOVE eating Ritz with anything, even alone! When i found out they had whole wheat Ritz, i literally went crazy! At first i thought they were gonna have a nasty flavor to them but nope, i was wrong. They barely even taste like whole wheat which did not disappoint me at all. Go buy them now!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.