BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah W.
Ritz are a great finger food for little toddlers as well as a great option for cooking and breading chicken, great for cheese spread and great for making what we call home made lunchables.
Caryn T.
Napoleon, OH
Ritz crackers are awesome. These are a healthier option to the regular crackers. They taste just as good and I can’t tell a difference. They are very affordable and a great salty snack!
Betsy S.
I was surprised at how good these were, being whole wheat. My son ate the whole sleeve and didn’t even notice the difference between these and the original, and he is a very picky eater!
Brienne F.
These are really good with peanut butter on them for a snack! They taste great by themselves or with cheese & meat but with peanut butter is my favorite. I always have them on hand.
Nicole Z.
These are great if youre trying to be a little healthier. It tastes the same compared to the original but its not as buttery or salty! Give it a try for not too much of a difference
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
I've tried a lot of cracker brands but always tend to go back to this one. It's got a nice buttery flaky flavor and texture and goes well with anything. I like to get this for our cheese trays and snack for my toddler. It's not too hard when you bite them and dissolves nice and quick .Will always be my go to cracker
Julianne G.
These are so good! I can’t have the other flavors anymore due to dairy but these ones don’t contain any. I love them and I’ll sit and eat almost a whole package of crackers!
Alicia A.
Red Bluff, CA
The flavor is great and are a staple in our family. We make cheese and ham snacks or pair on their own with coffee. We constantly buy the whole wheat ones which are delicious. We also eat with shrimp cocktails or on their own as snacks for the toddlers. They are crunchy but soft and dissolve easily.
Brenda C.
I like to use this crackers when I give out an appetizer at home. So I usually put a cream cheese and on top some jelly and I surrounded with Ritz crackers! Yummm!!!
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
My son loves these crackers!!! I usually give them to him as a little snack on the go! I love have they come in the individual little packs! He loves these so I’m buying them a lot!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.