BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Lauren S.
Greensboro , NC
These are a good alternative to regular flavored ritz but I do feel like they’re a bit more dry and slightly less buttery than the original flavor. They’re still tasty and I would recommend them but I will probably just get the original next time.
Natalie S.
These crackers taste good, but I prefer the original version! They taste healthier than the original ones even though these are not healthy, I would still recommend these crackers! They don’t taste bad at all!
Karina C.
chicago
brooke w.
Loveland
ritz crackers are a great and convenient snack! i often pack these in my lunch or when i’m on the go! they’re not very messy and my family loves eating them! highly recommend this product! and the whole wheat crackers don’t taste much different from the original, this is my favorite flavor!
Kelly B.
Lakeland, FL
I absolutely love these crackers. I’m on weight watchers, so it’s hard to find a cracker/chip that isn’t a lot of points for a decent amount. The wheat ones for within my allowed budget for weight watchers but also taste amazing
Rachel K.
Atkins
Only kind of crackers we buy in our house!! We get them from the grocery store. We go the whole wheat option to be as healthy as possible. The texture it a little different from the original but still the same great taste!
Susinel G.
Orlando, FL
Good for snack, party at home, dessert or for only watch tv, it’s is more toast then regular ritz, I always buy this in my shopping trip every week also in Publix Supermarkets sometimes is buy 1 get 1free 😬🙌🏻🤫
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
Whole wheat ritz are the best. They’re good to eat with soup, salad, tuna anything! They’re very affordable and delicious. They contain good ingredients for someone whose tryna eat simple and somewhat healthy . I recommend these to anyone who loves crackers
Julia S.
Troy, NY
Ritz crackers have a great flavor and texture, the buttery taste is there and I love it. You can eat them in so many different ways, I like putting peanut butter on them or making a cracker sandwich with cheese and meat. I always have a box in my apartment
Meaghan C.
The buttery, salty taste on a ritz cracker keeps you coming back for more. I use ritz crackers for everything. Cheese snacks, peanut butter crackers, plain by themselves, or any other way you can think up. They are not bland like other brands.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.