BY RITZ #8 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
These are the best crackers for dips and such. They are affordable. They taste great. I love to eat them with spinach dips. They are at Walmart or any drugstore. I would recommend to a friend for sure.
Joy J.
Katy, TX
My grandmother makes the BEST dips and it's only right to use these crackers when enjoying them. It's a healthy AND tasty alternative and we all enjoy it as a snack, at a family get together, grad party, anything! It's a perfect addition. You can never go wrong with these crackers!
Gillian G.
These are sooo yummy! I eat them when a want a quick snack, either with peanut butter or tuna fish. I also use them as bread crumbs on top of my homemade Mac and cheese...gives it that extra crunch!
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
These whole wheat crackers are actually really tasty. I like the crunchiness and flakiness that they still have while have the whole wheat ingredients. They are affordable and make for great additions to school lunches. They also pair really well with a cheeseball for a party appetizer.
Shay T.
Bellbrook, OH
Topped with peanut butter, eaten with cheese dip, or just eating a whole sleeve by itself- these crackers are amazing. Just writing this review has me adding them to my grocery list for tonight!
Melanie F.
Kenmore, NY
I love Ritz crackers and with the health kick everyone is going on I thought I would give the whole wheat ones a try. They're good, healthier I guess. They still have that light airy texture like a regular Ritz so they're great!
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
Of all the whole wheat crackers out there, I would buy these again. They don't taste heavy or "grainy" and they go well with toppings like peanut butter or cheese. If you want a whole wheat cracker...these are my recommendation.
Stephanie S.
Oak Harbor, WA
The regular pack comes with four packaged crackers. It's super good and addicting. I must say I probably can eat a package in about 30 minutes because they are super good. I also like to dip mine in strawberry cream cheese.
Susan D.
Olive Branch, MS
I love that these are the traditional quality and taste of the ritz cracker you expect but with added nutrition and whole grain. A little bit of health never hurts especially when my daughter wants these for lunch each day.
Hanna S.
If you love classic Ritz, these are a step above. These have so much more flavor. They are toasty, rich, buttery and delicious. I only buy the whole wheat because the plain ones pale in comparison to the flavor of these. This is the only cracker I buy to eat on its own and also with cheese, peanut butter, etc.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.