BY RITZ #9 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
I go through stages where I eat a lot of crackers. I love these with peanut butter, cheese and meats. I like the whole wheat ones better because I feel the tasted is the same and they're slightly better for you
Olivia M.
Tampa
One of my favorite healthy snacks. It's a honey wheat cracker that is salty but sweet at the same time. I always buy these for my house and always will. I expect that these are going to be around forever I mean why not when you can dress them up or eat them plain and still enjoy them either way
Amber W.
So good! You buy them because you're like "whole wheat!!! These must be pretty good for you," then you eat the entire box and you realize even though they're whole wheat that probably wasn't my smartest idea.
Gina B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love to eat these with cheese and sausage, especially living in Wisconsin. These are also really good with dips! They're super delicious and I keep buying them every time I run out. They are definitely a less guilty cracker since they are whole wheat, too!
joz p.
I love that these are vegan! the salty taste is something i never wanted to miss out on because off brand crackers are never good enough to compare. I'm glad that they are readily available and i can get them cheap!
Aileen H.
This tastes good. I'd say better than the original.

It has that feeling of goodness that makes you think, "Im not eating junk food". No guilt feelings necessary.
I would recommend this with some kind of dip.
Celeste B.
These were okay, but I doubt I'll buy them again. The whole grains made me feel like they were healthier than regular Ritz, but they tasted different and I really like the taste of the original Ritz crackers so it was kind of disappointing - mainly I buy these crackers for the taste.
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
These are even more delicious than the plain Ritz crackers! They taste so delicious—even my mom loves them. We've used them in casseroles and eaten them with tuna salad plenty of times. Can't get enough of them!
Mari M.
Oceanside, CA
I love this cracker but I can't just eat one they taste so good that I want eat like 20. Greta with pretty much any food. My favorite one is to eat them with cream cheese and pineapple or with ceviche. The only thing o don't like is that it has a lot of calories. Good price and petty much you can find them in any grocery store.
Xenia A.
Long Beach, CA
I promise these taste just like the classic ritz cracker so the kids I baby'sit don't even know they're eating a healthier version. the kids are happy with what they eat and their parents love the quality
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.