BY RITZ #9 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katherine R.
These are an awesome whole wheat cracker that taste just the same as the regular Ritz crackers, but are whole wheat! They are high in sodium which is a bummer, but they are a great cracker for dips because they don't break! I recommend these to others!
Jill H.
I Love these crackers. Even though they are Whole Wheat and some people may shy away from that, they are FULL of flavor. They still have the buttery taste that Ritz are known for. They are great with dips, with sliced cheese or all on their own. They are my go to cracker
Damaris T.
I love love love crackers! These have been my all time childhood fave and still are to this day. I love these as a little snack sometimes or with some cheese or just putting them out on a spread whenever I have guests over. They're a staple in my household for sure and everybody loves them. No complaints for these, just a good quality good tasting cracker!
Ariba A.
Kansas City, MO
I freaking live off of these crackers. They are so good and so filling. I love pairing them with my laughing cow cheese wedges. They are so much better than generic brands- trust me I've tried. They are inexpensive though and definitely a staple for me.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
I remember eating this for a week when I had stomach flu. Although many people think it is tasteless, I really enjoy the sweet yet savory flavor of the cracker as well as the subtle taste of cheese. I recommend this to all the cheese lovers out there :)
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
Ritz are the classic cracker brand. They are full of flavor and can be paired with any type of dip or appetizer. I love the whole wheat crackers because they are a healthier option then the regular cracker, but still taste just as good. They are really affordable and sold n most grocery stores.
Stephanie M.
Mesa, AZ
We keep these in our house because my husband likes to eat them with salami and cheese. I would like if they could have a gluten free option because I love these crackers and will skip the generic for the name brand of them since they taste better.
Melanie T.
I love how crisp they are being whole grain. I am always looking for healthier options. These taste so good and give you a little bit more health wise. They are really good with cheese and other toppings. If you haven't tried these you really need to!
Chelsea W.
Bloomington, IL
Crackers are my partner's favorite snack. I'm more than happy to buy Ritz. They're not bad for you, and they come in several flavors. I like to buy their whole wheat crackers for an extra nutrition boost. These crackers are usually on sale at my local grocery, but are rather expensive when they're not. These are a great snack if they're on sale.
Monica G.
when your are trying to eat more wheat this is great i love it not bad but idc the regular ones are much better but this are ok i would recommend eating or giving it to the kids with some peanut butter or tuna yum
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.