BY RITZ #8 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
I love using ritz crackers for making a variety of spreads as snacks, and I'm so glad I found these whole wheat ones as I feel they are a bit healthier! So yummy and great for a afternoon snack! I would highly recommend.
Ariba A.
Kansas City, MO
I freaking live off of these crackers. They are so good and so filling. I love pairing them with my laughing cow cheese wedges. They are so much better than generic brands- trust me I've tried. They are inexpensive though and definitely a staple for me.
Taliyah M.
DET
I REALLY LOVE THESE IN CHILI OMG THATS SO GOOD!!! They stay fresh for a long time, even after opening as long as you close the roll properly. I would definitely try these if you are looking to get in more whole grains or if you are looking for a cracker that does not crumble as much as the original Ritz.
Katherine R.
These are an awesome whole wheat cracker that taste just the same as the regular Ritz crackers, but are whole wheat! They are high in sodium which is a bummer, but they are a great cracker for dips because they don't break! I recommend these to others!
Damaris T.
I love love love crackers! These have been my all time childhood fave and still are to this day. I love these as a little snack sometimes or with some cheese or just putting them out on a spread whenever I have guests over. They're a staple in my household for sure and everybody loves them. No complaints for these, just a good quality good tasting cracker!
Clare r.
Los Angeles, CA
I remember eating this for a week when I had stomach flu. Although many people think it is tasteless, I really enjoy the sweet yet savory flavor of the cracker as well as the subtle taste of cheese. I recommend this to all the cheese lovers out there :)
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
So many options for these crackers. We put them in soup, pack them with peanut butter for lunch, add some cheese and lunch meat to make our own lunchables - my kids have a lot of fun with them creating their own lunches.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
I love the whole wheat ritz crackers! They are so delicious! I usually eat them with a slice of turkey, a dab of mustard and maybe a little cheese! They spruce up any turkey roll up and I feel less guilty about eating them because they are whole wheat!
Jennifer H.
I love the whole wheat crackers. They make great snacks and pair wonderfully with fruit or peanut butter. I love them with salads too. They are the perfect pairing for tuna salad. Healthier nice crisp and not too salty
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
These are a staple in my house. My son eats them everyday. I keep a bag in my purse for when we're out to eat and he can snack till the dinner comes. I usually by the snack pack size bags since they are more convenient.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.