BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
I try to eat a lot of whole grains and not much processed food. We don't always have crackers, but I always gravitate toward these when I need a quick snack or lunch. They are pretty similar to the original, with the same buttery feel, but with a bit more bite.
Nyssa G.
I always keep a box of he's with me at work and at home they're great snack you can just eat a couple of them you can use them for dips you can put cheese on them you can give them to your toddler for teething they are so yummy
Kya F.
I've been buying Ritz crackers for a few years now and I LOVE them! They definitely always meet my expectations they are light, crispy buttery perfection that practically melt in your mouth. I would recommend eating them with cheese. Definitely a must try!!!
mini r.
Arlington Heights, IL
I love Ritz crackers. When paired with sour cream, cheese, nutella etc..It tastes so good. But always am worried about calories...This is a healtheir version as it is made of wheat. The texture is a little bit different from regular Ritz but still tastes good.
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
I love using ritz crackers for making a variety of spreads as snacks, and I'm so glad I found these whole wheat ones as I feel they are a bit healthier! So yummy and great for a afternoon snack! I would highly recommend.
Damaris T.
I love love love crackers! These have been my all time childhood fave and still are to this day. I love these as a little snack sometimes or with some cheese or just putting them out on a spread whenever I have guests over. They're a staple in my household for sure and everybody loves them. No complaints for these, just a good quality good tasting cracker!
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
I remember eating this for a week when I had stomach flu. Although many people think it is tasteless, I really enjoy the sweet yet savory flavor of the cracker as well as the subtle taste of cheese. I recommend this to all the cheese lovers out there :)
Ariba A.
Lawrence, KS
I freaking live off of these crackers. They are so good and so filling. I love pairing them with my laughing cow cheese wedges. They are so much better than generic brands- trust me I've tried. They are inexpensive though and definitely a staple for me.
Katherine R.
These are an awesome whole wheat cracker that taste just the same as the regular Ritz crackers, but are whole wheat! They are high in sodium which is a bummer, but they are a great cracker for dips because they don't break! I recommend these to others!
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
These are a staple in my house. My son eats them everyday. I keep a bag in my purse for when we're out to eat and he can snack till the dinner comes. I usually by the snack pack size bags since they are more convenient.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.