BY RITZ #8 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Gina G.
I prefer whole wheat crackers because they are healthier. I love putting pieces of cheese on these and serving them as a an appetizer dish! It is easy but impressive. Ritz crackers are really good but my favorite are wheat thins. These are pretty good tho
Hye Jin C.
Kinston
these crackers never get old. they are great for appetizers or just small finger foods with whatever toppings. i recently bought a box of these and had little snacks with plain cream cheese and red pepper jelly. the best snacks you will ever try!
Shania P.
Enfield, CT
These crackers are great for either munching on by themselves, or dipping in something for a snack. Because they're whole wheat, they're healthier than the original Ritz crackers, too. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who entertains often or who just likes to snack on crackers.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I buy these monthly! I make my kids home made style lunchables or mini little pizzas on them. I have a few of them with my soup on a cold day. You still get the ritz cracker flavor even though its whole wheat I have no negatives these are great with anything peanut butter, cheese, jelly!
shirley m.
Pasadena , TX
mmmm mmm mmm yall ritz are so good. Especially is you eat them with some peanut butter and jelly or with a chicken/ tuna salad. Omg yes they have a good flavor to them and are affordable as well.
Emily M.
Old Bridge, NJ
Ritz is the bangs. They are so salty and buttery and delicious, I am salivating writing this review. I would but it all the time if I wasn't trying to watch my figure and not gain weight from carbs. This product is good with almost all dippings and garnishes, from cheese to peanut butter.
Emilie G.
I buy these crackers often. I love that they finally came out with a whole wheat box! The price is good, it's about the same as the original boxes. I do wish the ingredients were a little better, but I would still recommend them to others.
Abigail M.
These are a staple cracker in my kitchen. They are a quick easy snack, they taste good plain or with peanut butter. These are also the crackers I buy if I make soup or chili. They also pair wonderfully with meats and cheese and other dips.
Melody V.
Lewisville, TX
Ritz crackers are an iconic snack. You can dress it up or down but anyway you do it, it's going to taste great. These are perfect for any event you could have. You turn them into simple finger foods or go all out and turn them into fancy finger food.
Kyliegh Y.
Carlsbad, NM
These are delicious just plain by them selves or with pepperoni and cheese or even with cheese and ranch. They are always a favorite for movie nights and holidays. For the holidays we stack 3 crackers layered with peanut butter and cover in white chocolate, everyone loves them!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.