BY RITZ #8 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
These were just okay compared to the original Ritz crackers. These didn't have the buttery taste the original variety did. These also had more of a "bite," meaning it took a bit more to chew than the original. It also isn't as soft. But for a product on its own, it was pretty good.
Uhunoma U.
Neasden, London, BRENT
Nice and healthy option compared to the salted one that I've tried. Ideal as a carry on snack when travelling and you don't want to pay those airport prices or you don't know when you are going to get fed. They are delicious and I would recommend for you to try them
Erica W.
These taste just as good as the original Ritz and they are whole grain. I like to dip mine in cheeses and my kids like when I put out ham and cheese and they can have home made lunchables. I have also used crushed Rits as breaking for chicken and it is perfect!
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
This are pretty typical. I will give them that it is crunchy and delicious. However, this is only the case if it is paired with something else. Overall, I would recommend only buying this product if one wants to pair it with something else. I would sometimes buy.
Lindsay N.
San Pedro, CA
I love me some whole wheat crackers. These don't do it for me...but accompanying a #spinachdip they are amazing. I take one package of spinach, one packet of ranch dip, one pint of sour cream and one can of waterchestnuts(chopped). Combine the ingredients and serve them with some whole wheat #ritz crackers.
Heather M.
Harold, KY
A delicious cracker that is insanely packed with sodium & is full of artificial ingredients! With so many other affordable, delicious & healthy cracker options on the market, I have no idea why anyone would ever choose to buy these! I know I'll never make the mistake again! It's 2016 Ritz, it's time to get with the program!
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
One of my all time favorite crackers, Ritz! They are so buttery and delicious that I buy them all then time. They always taste so fresh and are now available in whole wheat! I would recommend this flavor as they are healthier, yet the flavor hasn't changed much.
Kristina G.
Nabisco's Ritz Whole Wheat Crackers go good with any dip, cheese, or sliced deli meat! It is always yummy for a party, small get-together, or even a chill night at home. They even give you a little kick of health being Whole Wheat without tasting totally different from the original! Definitely recommend!
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD
I like these. They taste great and are good to use for snacks.I can get these either from Safeway or Walmart depending on where I want to get it for the lowest price. They are not expensive and are affordable. I will be recommending these to my friends.
Gina G.
I prefer whole wheat crackers because they are healthier. I love putting pieces of cheese on these and serving them as a an appetizer dish! It is easy but impressive. Ritz crackers are really good but my favorite are wheat thins. These are pretty good tho
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.