BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Tori A.
Lawrenceville, GA
These Ritz have the same great original Ritz flavor but with a whole wheat texture, and the benefit of being less bad for you. Our favorite way to eat them is sandwiched with p'nut butter and a drizzle if honey. Beware though, they do break easier than original when spreading topping on them (esp. p'nut butter!).
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
I like eating Ritz Crackers in My Soup and I like making chicken with Ritz crackers and tuna you can make with Ritz crackers makes a lot of good recipes online to make some crackers and you can have a party and he's respected as a delicacy or you can make it the main course it's a lot of the Ritz crackers
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't usually go out of my way and buy different kinds of ritz because I know theres different flavors and everything but this time I had and I really didn't enjoy them as much as normal ritz! Kind of reminded me of the unsalted ones my mom had bought once where I just couldn't enjoy them, just not for me !
Amanda L.
I like choosing this as an alternative to the regular Ritz crackers. Knowing they are whole wheat, it just makes it feel healthier eating them. Why not choose whole wheat when given the option? You really can't tell too much of a difference compared with the original ones anyway--at least I don't. Of course it's going to taste a little more wholesome and wheaty but it's not completely noticeable when you eat it with things.
Jessica G.
Gulfport, MS
These are my go to snack cracker. The whole wheat variety tastes just like the original flavor. They are salty and buttery and oh so crispy crunchy crumbly. I buy them at the holidays the most for summer sausage and sliced cheese and also for making chocolate dipped peanut butter cracker sandwiches.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
These taste great I like these crackers a lot, they go with a lot of different things like cheeses, dips or just by them selfs. And you can also use them in recipes too, like on top of Mac and cheese for that extra crunch, I use these in a lot of my recipes. You should try them,out they are good.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I like purchasing Ritz of whole wheat because they don't taste too much like salt. They have a nice subtle taste to it, and the crunch is absolutely incredible. I've been buying the whole wheat version since they came out, and mi kids haven't notice the difference between the originals and these.
Allyson F.
Bayside, NY
We must have this in our house at all times! My son loves eating crackers and I'm happy that he doesn't notice a difference in taste between this whole wheat version and the regular kind :) He eats them plain and also with peanut butter spread on top. All in all, not a bad snack to have.
Nilmarie A.
I love Ritz! I can eat them alone, with some cheese, cream cheese, salami, mexican mix, etc. they are perfect for every occasion and great for snacks. Usually CVS have them on some sort of special so they are even greater. been eating these all my life and couldn't live without them.
Alexandra S.
Warwick, RI
These were just okay compared to the original Ritz crackers. These didn't have the buttery taste the original variety did. These also had more of a "bite," meaning it took a bit more to chew than the original. It also isn't as soft. But for a product on its own, it was pretty good.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.