BY RITZ #10 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allyson F.
Bayside, NY
We must have this in our house at all times! My son loves eating crackers and I'm happy that he doesn't notice a difference in taste between this whole wheat version and the regular kind :) He eats them plain and also with peanut butter spread on top. All in all, not a bad snack to have.
Joyce M.
Isso não pode ser só um biscoito isso é tudo de ótima em especial um petisco antes de um churras antes de um café.. adorável esses Ritz fazem parte da minha vida. Mora sempre..
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
These taste great I like these crackers a lot, they go with a lot of different things like cheeses, dips or just by them selfs. And you can also use them in recipes too, like on top of Mac and cheese for that extra crunch, I use these in a lot of my recipes. You should try them,out they are good.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I like purchasing Ritz of whole wheat because they don't taste too much like salt. They have a nice subtle taste to it, and the crunch is absolutely incredible. I've been buying the whole wheat version since they came out, and mi kids haven't notice the difference between the originals and these.
Nilmarie A.
I love Ritz! I can eat them alone, with some cheese, cream cheese, salami, mexican mix, etc. they are perfect for every occasion and great for snacks. Usually CVS have them on some sort of special so they are even greater. been eating these all my life and couldn't live without them.
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
These were just okay compared to the original Ritz crackers. These didn't have the buttery taste the original variety did. These also had more of a "bite," meaning it took a bit more to chew than the original. It also isn't as soft. But for a product on its own, it was pretty good.
Heather T.
These crackers are great for everyone. Everyone always loves them no matter how old. They have just enough salt to make it enjoyable but make sure that's not all you taste
Uhunoma U.
Neasden, London, BRENT
Nice and healthy option compared to the salted one that I've tried. Ideal as a carry on snack when travelling and you don't want to pay those airport prices or you don't know when you are going to get fed. They are delicious and I would recommend for you to try them
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
This are pretty typical. I will give them that it is crunchy and delicious. However, this is only the case if it is paired with something else. Overall, I would recommend only buying this product if one wants to pair it with something else. I would sometimes buy.
Heather M.
Harold, KY
A delicious cracker that is insanely packed with sodium & is full of artificial ingredients! With so many other affordable, delicious & healthy cracker options on the market, I have no idea why anyone would ever choose to buy these! I know I'll never make the mistake again! It's 2016 Ritz, it's time to get with the program!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.