BY RITZ #8 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Caitlin O.
Portland, OR
Eating these crackers reminded me of my childhood when I would race in competive swimming. There affordable and easy to match with other snacks and they are super delicious.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Krystin R.
I love Ritz whole wheat crackers. I expected them to taste a lot different than the original, but they don't. They taste great and are good for you! Everyone should try them!
Tiffany O.
Pompano Beach, FL
Yum! I'm a big fan of the regular ritz crackers, they are my favorite of all cracker brands. I bought he multigrain because they are healthier and I find them to be equally as delicious. Not the same exact taste but still very good.
Candy G.
Madera, CA
Great dor when your on the go or a quick snack on your breaks from work or school. Highly recommend plus they come in different veraties to choose from. Love them.
Nick P.
They are a combination or sweet and salty. They are buttery but not over done. They go great as snacks or to eat with your favorite dips, salads, and peanut butter.
Brooke L.
Huntington Beach, CA
These crackers are healthier than most and still delicious at the same time. They contain wheat and are baked so they contain less calories.I would give them two thumbs up.
Roxie W.
Burns Harbor, In
I like the taste of the whole wheat crackers better than the original. There is no salt which I like the most. It is a lighter option as far as crackers go. I purchased at Walmart for a reasonable cost
Morgan W.
Forney
The perfect cracker and basically everything. Perfect flavor and great portion size. Inexpensive but tastes expensive. So many different options and always have a new flavor to try. Can find it in basically every grocery store.
Renee A.
This is my absolute fav. I'm so addicted to this that I eat almost every day. It's really great also if you have an upset and don't want to eat anything heavy. Great crackers I highly recommend, you may even get addicted too.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.