BY RITZ #8 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Evelyn D.
Belleville
These are the perfect crackers for any sort of cheese when you hear cheese and crackers you can automatically assume that you will see these awesome crackers they are always fairly priced if they are not on sale
shera z.
sunny isles
This is a staple in my house. Buy them all the time. I stick with the whole wheat since their healthier. I put it for snack for my kids or sometimes I put tuna on it and make mini sandwiches out of them and the kids love it. The price is good
Karley P.
These crackers are fantastic! I often eat them on a binge, watching TV, or for a snack. They are easy to pack. The sleeves of cracker make it great for a through-out-the-day snack. 10/10, would recommend!
Michelle T.
Naples, FL
A go to in my hurricane prep kit- I love eating these with peanut butter and jelly in place of a pb and j sandwich. Still not the best for you but the whole wheat is a nice added benefit. I will say they are deliciously addictive, I typically accidentally will finish a whole roll in a sitting. These do get stale easily so if you don't finish a roll, be sure to store them in an air-tight way!
Savannah t.
Houston
I love the salty taste I also love that I can make them a to go snack and serve them when ever I have parties or family gatherings they also are a great fit when ever adding a few ingredients
Crystal V.
Moorpark
I buy these often, especially when entertaining guests! They go perfect on a fruit and cheese platter or even by themselves with a delicious dip. I have purchased these several times. I also love the vegetable flavor too!
sam c.
Arnold, MO
What can I say other than that these are a classic. They are a big part of our holiday traditions and the kids love them for an after school snack! They aren’t the best for you but occasionally they are a good indulgence.
Milly M.
Bronx
Really delicious, good snack for any party with cheese and ham. It does not compare with other brands. I always have good expectations when I buy this cracker for my reunions. It is not expensive. I totally recommend this
Jess D.
These have been my go to snack since I was a kid. I always have a box of ritz in my pantry, they are good with peanut butter or cheese or anything else I can get a hold of to put on them.
Ashley C.
Salem
I love Ritz. So when they came out with this option I was excited to try them. It doesn't vary from the same delicious taste. Which is great! But it gives you a whole grain option.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.