BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Milana A.
Aberdeen, SD
These are my go to snacks! I eat them all the time and finish it fast too! They are not pricey for the amount that is in the package! Favorite of all salty snacks!
Tashina j.
Soddy Daisy, TN
My family loves these crackers and we spread veggie spread and humus on them amd it tastes amazing. We also use them with cheese logs as well during the holidays.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
We use these to make our child's lunches. We make our version of lunchables using these yummy wheat crackers and cheese cubes. They taste great and not like typical whole wheat products!
Caroline R.
Hattiesburg, MS
Ritz is easily my favorite brand of crackers. They're great to dip or crumble in soup, use for a cheese plate, etc. I've eaten an entire sleeve in one sitting before. They're too good!
Harper M.
Tucker
Ritz crackers are tasty any way you eat them: plain, with cheese, peanut butter, honey. Any way Ritz are gonna be tasty. Also these add flavor to mac and cheese and chili by crumbling them over it
Hina R.
These are healthy for you better than the other ones because they are so salty go perfect with everything can buy them anywhere so delicious and perfect with the laughing cow cheese
Yesenia M.
These crackers are delicious . I always used to buy the original but when I tried the whole wheat they are so much better they have a better taste to them they seem more natural .
kaylie c.
Midlothian
I could probably eat a whole sleeve of these crackers within 10 minutes and be perfectly content. I love Ritz crackers because they are simple salty and go great with anything !
Ana U.
williston
I love this cookies, even better because they are whole wheat... I personally eat them with peanut butter, I buy them at Walmart.
healthier than the regular kind..
Caitlin O.
Portland, OR
Eating these crackers reminded me of my childhood when I would race in competive swimming. There affordable and easy to match with other snacks and they are super delicious.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.