BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Gabriella G.
Caldwell
These little circles are a perfect and absolutely delicious snack. They pair well with many dips including peanut butter, hummus or even salsa! Love this little guys!
amy W.
Brick Township
Please have the classic Ritz buttery taste but with whole wheat! So you get a little fiber as well as a little more nutrition. Still not a great healthy choice but better than the regular
Theresa S.
Burton, MI
Love that they have a whole wheat option. It makes eating crackers a little healthier. I love to add a little cheese of course. like that the salt is sort of minimal in this flavor too.
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
I really love the whole wheat version of these classic crackers. They still have the same buttery taste and you honestly can't tell a difference from the originals.
Kelly Ann C.
Towson, MD
I LOVE THESE CRACKERS! And i LOVE that they come in whole wheat, so i feel good about the choices I’m making. Great with cheese, crumbled in soup, with peanut butter, or simply on their own! The perfect snack item.
Pamela B.
South Gate, CA
These are classic with a healthier twist. I do love to purchase these when I'm feeling a healthy kick starts in my life. I could eat them alone or with ham and cheese or just about anything I just love to eat these!
Bonnie R.
Phoenix , AZ
I actually love the whole wheat ritz more than any other flavor. My boyfriend turned me onto these, without him I never would have purchased them. Now they are my favorite crackers.
Milana A.
Aberdeen, SD
These are my go to snacks! I eat them all the time and finish it fast too! They are not pricey for the amount that is in the package! Favorite of all salty snacks!
Tashina j.
Soddy Daisy, TN
My family loves these crackers and we spread veggie spread and humus on them amd it tastes amazing. We also use them with cheese logs as well during the holidays.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
We use these to make our child's lunches. We make our version of lunchables using these yummy wheat crackers and cheese cubes. They taste great and not like typical whole wheat products!
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.