BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley W.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I love Ritz crackers. Taste great topped with meat and cheese, on and jelly, plain or used and a binder for meatloaf. These ones are Definately my favorite..and my daughters.
Courtney G.
Conway, AR
These have a great taste! I find myself not being able to stop eating them. The only disadvantage is they crumble and break very easy.They can become a big mess pretty fast.
Terri N.
Love the whole wheat option! It makes me feel like I'm being healthy! I eat them with some cream chees and pepper jelly or on to of my Roy's cracker chicken casserole.
Sara a.
great poppers. add some shredded cheese (any flavored) with tomatoes and they're good to go. Also perfect for just munching on the crackers alone with their salty taste
Micah M.
Maceo, KY
I don’t think Ritz has ever made a bad cracker. If you are looking for a healthier option this is definitely a must. Great tasting, affordable and easily accessible. Would recommend
Kayla C.
Palm Bay, FL
I eat these with a pack of tuna. This is a very good healthy lunch. They are still good even though they are whole wheat. I would recommend for any diet eaters to try these
Cassia S.
Austin, TX
These are great all by themselves or paired with sweet or savory for a midnight snack. I love to bring these camping with summer sausage and sliced cheese for a light lunch.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Just as good as the others, although I like having more of the flavor of the whole wheat rather than just the plain that the others have. Something about whole wheat (bread, crackers, etc.) is just tastier to me.
Lyntoy D.
Fort Smith, AR
These are our go to crackers of choice and have been that way for well over 20 years, when you need that little touch of salt in your life it seems as if each cracker as just the right amount
Sam S.
I enjoy the wheat Ritz because it seems to have a bit if a taste compared to their original that is more bland. The wheat can be eaten alone or with cheese, dips, etc.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.