BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Courtney G.
lewisville , TX
These have a great taste! I find myself not being able to stop eating them. The only disadvantage is they crumble and break very easy.They can become a big mess pretty fast.
Sara L.
great poppers. add some shredded cheese (any flavored) with tomatoes and they're good to go. Also perfect for just munching on the crackers alone with their salty taste
Suneet F.
Allen, TX
My only complaint about this product is after a few you realize how buttery they truly are which I think could be reduced. They are very creamy in texture and don't break very easily which is nice.
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
My son loves these crackers!!! I usually give them to him as a little snack on the go! I love have they come in the individual little packs! He loves these so I’m buying them a lot!
Micah M.
Maceo, KY
I don’t think Ritz has ever made a bad cracker. If you are looking for a healthier option this is definitely a must. Great tasting, affordable and easily accessible. Would recommend
Kayla C.
Palm Bay, FL
I eat these with a pack of tuna. This is a very good healthy lunch. They are still good even though they are whole wheat. I would recommend for any diet eaters to try these
Robb S.
Candler
This is my go to cracker for everything. Love the buttery flavor..I like to add cheese and pepperoni a lil piza sauce and bake them make mini pizza...or just add extra sharp cheddar cheese slices.
Cassia S.
AUSTIN, TX
These are great all by themselves or paired with sweet or savory for a midnight snack. I love to bring these camping with summer sausage and sliced cheese for a light lunch.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Just as good as the others, although I like having more of the flavor of the whole wheat rather than just the plain that the others have. Something about whole wheat (bread, crackers, etc.) is just tastier to me.
Stacy S.
2028 reviews
These crackers are great!! I love them.they are so full of flavor and delicious. They are the perfect snack. I love how they are addordable and easy to find. I will buy them again.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.