BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Olivia G.
Wetumpka, AL
These are very good. Crisp and buttery. They honestly taste just as good as the original ritz crackers. They are a little healthier in my opinion. You can't tell the difference if you use them in recipes.
Lucy B.
Columbia , SC
I'm using a box of these right now as I feed my one year-old. I honestly can't even taste a difference from the regular (non-whole wheat) crackers. Still buttery and delicious. Would definitely recommend!
Cristina R.
It’s a twist on a classic, wheat ones. I get mine at both Target and Walmart and it’s great. I usually have it on its own but also have it with cheese, avocado and sometimes peanut butter. I recommend it!
Sergio S.
I can eat a whole box of ritz straight by myself. I don't put anything on them. I eat it as is. My wife gets the whole grain. I prefer the normal. Still. When we have friends coming over we have ritz out.
Cindy C.
West Palm Bch, FL
It's toddler approved, I love that my toddler likes these specially the whole wheat.
Perfect quick snack with some cheese and fruits.

As a mom of two, this is very convenient.
I absolutely recommend it.
Ashley W.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I love Ritz crackers. Taste great topped with meat and cheese, on and jelly, plain or used and a binder for meatloaf. These ones are Definately my favorite..and my daughters.
Megan S.
My husband bought these by mistake the other day and it was a good mistake. We like to eat the Ritz crackers with our spinach artichoke dip and wheat crackers went so well with it!!!
Raegan C.
These crackers have an awesome salty and butterfly flavor! They do make quite a mess sometimes but they are so good! I love putting these with a cheese ball or some soup! They have a few varieties of these crackers so give them a try!
Jess S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Always great to have a box of these around the house. They go with all cheese and kids love them. I buy these at all grocery stores. The only con is that they really crumble.
Courtney G.
lewisville , TX
These have a great taste! I find myself not being able to stop eating them. The only disadvantage is they crumble and break very easy.They can become a big mess pretty fast.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.