BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah V.
Texas City , TX
I reviewed the roasted veg ones already, these are my second choice. These taste just as good as the original but with.less fat and things. If yiur on a diet or what not. Try these
Deanna F.
Pahrump, NV
These are so yummy. They are also the perfect snack for my kiddos. They love these crackers. The price is usually good too. These are on our grocery list everytime we grocery shop.
Joslyn W.
I enjoy these Ritz whole grain crackers. I like to eat them with cheese or peanut butter as a snack. You can purchase them at any grocery store. I will continue to buy them. The only weird thing is that the whole grain crackers tend to crumble more easily then the regular ritz crackers.
Anny M.
Bridgeport, CT
Love that it's whole wheat option and you could still enjoy crackers pair it with your favorite cheese or nabisco brand can cheese. It's a healthy option to still be able to enjoy
Lucy B.
Columbia, SC
I'm using a box of these right now as I feed my one year-old. I honestly can't even taste a difference from the regular (non-whole wheat) crackers. Still buttery and delicious. Would definitely recommend!
Olivia G.
Wetumpka, AL
These are very good. Crisp and buttery. They honestly taste just as good as the original ritz crackers. They are a little healthier in my opinion. You can't tell the difference if you use them in recipes.
Sergio S.
I can eat a whole box of ritz straight by myself. I don't put anything on them. I eat it as is. My wife gets the whole grain. I prefer the normal. Still. When we have friends coming over we have ritz out.
Cindy C.
West Palm Bch, FL
It's toddler approved, I love that my toddler likes these specially the whole wheat.
Perfect quick snack with some cheese and fruits.

As a mom of two, this is very convenient.
I absolutely recommend it.
Ashley W.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I love Ritz crackers. Taste great topped with meat and cheese, on and jelly, plain or used and a binder for meatloaf. These ones are Definately my favorite..and my daughters.
Megan S.
My husband bought these by mistake the other day and it was a good mistake. We like to eat the Ritz crackers with our spinach artichoke dip and wheat crackers went so well with it!!!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.