BY RITZ

• What do you like to put on your crackers?5 Answers
  • Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Patty B.
is always a must have in my house when i have guest. there is always a way to use my imagination to serve nice appetizers. my family and friends love my crations and of course the taste of the crackers, and the love and care that goes with them
Rebecca T.
Big Creek, KY
Love the whole wheat option since my husband is a diabetic and has to watch carb intake. The buttery flavor is fantastic. Cost efficient and delicious! Always has a spot in my pantry.
Zelma B.
Orange, CA
Such a tasty healthier option because these are whole wheat. I eat these buy themselves but they pair well with cheese, jams, and meats! Be careful though because once you pick them up they are hard to put down.
Olivia H.
Palisades, NY
No compromise in taste for this healthier option. Still flaky and buttery like the original. Fair price and goes with savory (cheese) and sweet (peanut butter). Still a classic that I'd have at any dinner party!
Selena M.
mission
I always purchase the wheat ritz because my dad is diabetic and he loves to eat crackers! I love these crackers to dip them in spinach dip! Even though they're wheat they still have the buttery taste to them !
Nicole E.
Chillicothe, OH
Best crackers with the best taste. I actually prefer this over the original ritz and I'm normally not a whole wheat person. My kids also love it! I buy this product over and over again. I highly recommend it!
Betsy S.
I was surprised at how good these were, being whole wheat. My son ate the whole sleeve and didn’t even notice the difference between these and the original, and he is a very picky eater!
Deanna F.
Pahrump, NV
These are so yummy. They are also the perfect snack for my kiddos. They love these crackers. The price is usually good too. These are on our grocery list everytime we grocery shop.
Johanly P.
Nantucket, MA
Who doesn't love ritz crackers. So good for snacking. They come in so many different flavors to try. They are so addicting. Kids love them. They are a little crumbly but still fun and easy to eat. I recommend.
Anny M.
Bridgeport, CT
Love that it's whole wheat option and you could still enjoy crackers pair it with your favorite cheese or nabisco brand can cheese. It's a healthy option to still be able to enjoy
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.