BY RITZ #34 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Crystal V.
Moorpark
I buy these often, especially when entertaining guests! They go perfect on a fruit and cheese platter or even by themselves with a delicious dip. I have purchased these several times. I also love the vegetable flavor too!
Olivia G.
Wantagh, NY
Love these so much. The classic ritz taste but you know it is healthier because you are eating whole wheat! Delicious and a great addition to any party or get together or a kids school lunch!
Liz P.
Tacoma, WA
I love eating these in the morning alongside my breakfast to keep me full! For a couple of bucks you can't go wrong. I love the taste of ritz crackers ever since I was young. I would recommend these to others.
Jess D.
These have been my go to snack since I was a kid. I always have a box of ritz in my pantry, they are good with peanut butter or cheese or anything else I can get a hold of to put on them.
Jordan D.
Mesa, AZ
I love the Ritz whole wheat crackers. You can hardly tell the difference between these and the original (not whole wheat Ritz) and I feel better about feeding them to my family. We eat them as a snack alone, put them in things like meatloaf or meatballs, eat them with cheese and salami... we love them!
Sarah W.
Ritz are a great finger food for little toddlers as well as a great option for cooking and breading chicken, great for cheese spread and great for making what we call home made lunchables.
Danielle A.
Owensboro, KY
I have a toddler. He loves Ritz crackers! They are such a great snack and easy. Not much mess at all. We have tried buying store brand but they just don’t compare to any of the actually flavor or texture of real ritz crackers
Loreana P.
Kissimmee, FL
Definitely my favorite crackers. Salty yet sweet, great with anything and perfect for a snack. Plus the added fiber makes them all that healthier. I always buy them! Absolutely love them.
Michaela S.
Ridgway, PA
You haven't had a cracker until you've had Ritz. They're so buttery and flakey and go with a lot of different things. You can pair them with cheese and pepperoni or use them as a dipper.
Cate W.
Mesa, AZ
Ritz and wheat thins are the only crackers I like. I love Ritz with smoked salmon and cream cheese. It's my absolute favorite snack. Happily, I'm the only one in the house who likes smoked salmon so more fore me!
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.