BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mandi E.
I love Ritz crackers. They go so well with dip and cheese plus have a great flavor. I love that they carry a whole wheat crackers as I try to be as healthy as I can and don't have to sacrifice flavor.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
Another product we have always had in the house, perfect for late night snack lunch, whatever, can put anything you want on them, my go to is peanutbutter!! Not so much healthy but food in the stomach!
Allie N.
Cambridge, MA
Love how my favorite snack comes in a whole wheat option now! It's the same addictive buttery taste but now I feel a tad healthier and less guilty about eating a whole sleeve because I'm getting some complex carbs into my system. :)
Yaneli G.
Woodside , NY
The best of the best ! You feel satisfied with only eating a few, I continue buying this product at the pharmacy, super market etc. I love how the whole wheat is super healthy I would deff recommend to other people!
Kathaleen C.
Nancy, KY
We keep these crackers in our house. They are a staple! I love to enjoy them with a cheese ball or a bowl of hot stew. But most of all I love that they have healthy wholesome whole grain ingredients!
Amber G.
Cullowhee, NC
I love these crackers. I love the original but I wasn't sure if I would like he whole wear, but they're amazing! I will never buy another cracker brand again to just munch on! They are so cheap too!
Darlene W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Husband had gastric by pass and that is the only way o can get bread into help very good on price and healthy I even like them with peanut butter I don't always buy name brands but this is one I do
Chevelle G.
Kenilworth , NJ
So yummy to put anything on top. I like to put peanut butter on mine and drink some milk with it. The salty goodness on top of the cracker makes it so yummy that you could eat it without a topping
Heather B.
To be honest I only really Ritz crackers. Why you might ask? It's basically because all the other crackers have a weird aftertaste which I hate but Ritz does it. Are usually pick up two boxes and it's great for appetizers and friends come over
Tanya P.
Doral, FL
What can I say other than this are my favorite crackers ever! I don't get tired of these. I eat them everyday, alone or with anything else. Amazing taste. Can serve with cheese, tuna or whatever.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.