BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jasanay M.
Brockton , MA
These with Clam Chowder soup ! OMG best lunch ever ! They melt in your mouth! I love the fact that they're whole wheat so I feel a little bit better eating them lol ! Honestly taste just like the original!
Rhonda P.
Greensburg
Ritz crackers have a great taste. The price is comparable to other brands. They are great with a veggie platter. I'm a repeat customer. I buy them often about once a week. I would recommend them to others.
Arissa S.
I'm not big on "whole wheat" snacks usually but these were pretty good! They taste almost exactly like the original Ritz crackers, they were a little gritty though. I would recommend them to others! They're certainly a healthier alternative.
Casey C.
Los Angeles
I love crakers. These are great alone, with chilli, cheese, turkey, peanut butter, and much more. When I was little I would put a cracker in my mouth and then drink strawberry soda. Surprisingly very good.
Stacey H.
Northampton, PA
These are my favorite crackers ever! They taste awesome as is or with some peanut butter, jelly, or apple butter on top...the options are unlimited. These crackers are a staple in my household, everyone loves them!
Valerie K.
Ephrata, PA
Seems like a healthier choice than the regular, not really sure that it is. It does taste a little different from traditional Ritz, but I do really like these crackers. I would definitely recommend them.
Marc V.
Montebello
Very good a snack and is good with other things such as cheese and am a repeat consumer. Could buy it almost everywhere and is very affordable and come with a lot. Would also buy them for when I am sick. I would recommend them to others
Samantha S.
Dallas
I have had such a difficult time in the past searching for a delicious whole wheat cracker, but Ritz has ended my search! These crackers are great for dips, cheese and crackers, or just by themselves!
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
I love these! I know they're still not the healthiest cracker available, but they're better than the regular Ritz. Unlike those, they're whole grain. I don't think there's much of a price difference, either!
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
Another product we have always had in the house, perfect for late night snack lunch, whatever, can put anything you want on them, my go to is peanutbutter!! Not so much healthy but food in the stomach!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.