BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Samantha S.
Dallas
I have had such a difficult time in the past searching for a delicious whole wheat cracker, but Ritz has ended my search! These crackers are great for dips, cheese and crackers, or just by themselves!
Ashley  P.
Tacoma , WA
My kids l be Ritz crackers. They make a great snack that I don’t mind eating too. I was so happy when I found the whole wheat variety on the shelf as I feel like I’m giving my kids a healthier option.
Mandi E.
I love Ritz crackers. They go so well with dip and cheese plus have a great flavor. I love that they carry a whole wheat crackers as I try to be as healthy as I can and don't have to sacrifice flavor.
Kaitlin C.
N Baltimore, OH
Ugh I love ritz crackers they always helped me when I was sick, or when i make chili I use them or when I make meatloaf I also use them. They aren't that bad you specially the wheat ones. They taste so good without anything on it too.
Allie N.
Cambridge, MA
Love how my favorite snack comes in a whole wheat option now! It's the same addictive buttery taste but now I feel a tad healthier and less guilty about eating a whole sleeve because I'm getting some complex carbs into my system. :)
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
Another product we have always had in the house, perfect for late night snack lunch, whatever, can put anything you want on them, my go to is peanutbutter!! Not so much healthy but food in the stomach!
Darlene W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Husband had gastric by pass and that is the only way o can get bread into help very good on price and healthy I even like them with peanut butter I don't always buy name brands but this is one I do
Tanya P.
What can I say other than this are my favorite crackers ever! I don't get tired of these. I eat them everyday, alone or with anything else. Amazing taste. Can serve with cheese, tuna or whatever.
Eliza M.
Fort Sill, OK
I love these crackers for a quick snack for the kids, and I eat them with cheese for a yummy snack myself. I love that they're whole wheat, and I get them at my local grocery store! Inexpensive and a great buttery/flaky texture.
Mai V.
Very tasty and healthy too! I've tried both original and wheat. I like them both. I eat them with cheese! This isn't the first time I've purchased this product. Yes I would recommend to others!
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.