BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Haley M.
Ritz crackers will always be my favorite! They're the only brand we'll buy. So delicious and such a satisfying taste, they taste perfect on the side with soup, with cheese, etc. Ritz are always a household staple
Nichole S.
This is a healthier version of the butter tasting one. It is delicious and you really don't notice much difference. They are great with peanut butter, cheese, soup or anything else that you want to add it to.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
I really like ritz crackers in general but the whole wheat ones make me feel a bit better about eating so much of a snack food! The wheat flavor isn't overpowering so they still feel indulgent and they pair great with any sort of dip or topping!
Shana W.
Prairieville, LA
The whole wheat Ritz crackers are pretty good. I've purchased them numerous times since we usually eat whole wheat products. I feel like they're healthier than the regular Ritz but don't taste as buttery or good.
Nathalie C.
Morrow, GA
Great snack option. Also it is a healthier option that does not take away from the taste of the original. I keep them around the house for a quick evening snack. I will recommend it for anyone with children.
Keyana S.
Great crackers- and definitely a healthy option for wheat instead of the regular brand. I like the versatility of these crackers as I can use it with tuna, peanut butter and jelly, or just as a small snack.
Natalie B.
Bedford, OH
I always opt for wheat crackers when there is a choice and these ones are so good!! My family likes them too which is usually a struggle when it comes to incorporating wheat starches in their diets instead if white ones.
Melinda C.
kingston
This is my favorite cracker! I always pick this up for any party! To compare this to another product, it's better then club crackers. You can buy this at any large grocery store. Price chopper, Wies, etc.
Karlie L.
Carrollton
Nabisco's Ritz Whole Wheat Crackers have a nice buttery taste that doesn't make you think "healthy" when you're eating them, even if they are! It's a nice treat, snack, or compliment to a meal. I would recommend them for parties or general entertaining. They go great with cheese.
Rhonda P.
Greensburg
Ritz crackers have a great taste. The price is comparable to other brands. They are great with a veggie platter. I'm a repeat customer. I buy them often about once a week. I would recommend them to others.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.