BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Haley M.
Ritz crackers will always be my favorite! They're the only brand we'll buy. So delicious and such a satisfying taste, they taste perfect on the side with soup, with cheese, etc. Ritz are always a household staple
Ryan S.
Barbourville, KY
Fantastic flavor, great price tag compared to other whole wheat crackers. entire family loves them. Use them all the time for snacks, meals, and recipes. Can sit down and eat a whole sleve by myself! Love them.
Jessie L.
Madison
Purchased these for my husband because he prefers whole wheat. They were better than I expected them to be but definitely not the original. I have continued to purchase them but don't regularly eat them myself.
Nichole S.
This is a healthier version of the butter tasting one. It is delicious and you really don't notice much difference. They are great with peanut butter, cheese, soup or anything else that you want to add it to.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
I really like ritz crackers in general but the whole wheat ones make me feel a bit better about eating so much of a snack food! The wheat flavor isn't overpowering so they still feel indulgent and they pair great with any sort of dip or topping!
PuckerUp B.
Ritz crackers are a must have in my pantry. These go great with appetizer recipes or just on its own. I love creating cheese and sausage plates with these or even eating them with tuna salad. They always come in very handy.
Estella R.
Whole Wheat is way better than any other ritz flavors , don’t easily break in the packages like the original do, has a great taste. Healthier choice than the original. Eat in moderation! I do recommend to others!!
Keyana S.
Great crackers- and definitely a healthy option for wheat instead of the regular brand. I like the versatility of these crackers as I can use it with tuna, peanut butter and jelly, or just as a small snack.
shera z.
sunny isles
This is a staple in my house. Buy them all the time. I stick with the whole wheat since their healthier. I put it for snack for my kids or sometimes I put tuna on it and make mini sandwiches out of them and the kids love it. The price is good
Nathalie C.
Morrow, GA
Great snack option. Also it is a healthier option that does not take away from the taste of the original. I keep them around the house for a quick evening snack. I will recommend it for anyone with children.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.