BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Andrea P.
Union City, CA
These have a great flavor and are whole wheat so that's good! Also I get these ones in the fresh pack because so I can have a little without making them stale by opening up a pack! Also this goes great with all dips
Paige C.
I grew up with these always in the house so it’s what I will always prefer. The taste is great! They have just the right amount of salt. The crackers are perfect size to add cheese peanut butter etc. highly recommend
Rachel D.
Englewood
We Always have a box of these in the house. The regular ones are greasy to me. These are not at all. Whole grains with a little salt is just perfect. We make mini sandwiches and use in soups. Affordable and a healthier option.
Patty A.
These are every bit as good as the original. I recently used them as a topping for one of my casseroles and it was a big hit. Any time I want to add some buttery Crunch I reach for these and it never disappoints.
Janna F.
These are the best crackers. They're so buttery and flakey. They're perfect for salads or soups. They're even great to pair with appetizers and use them as dippers. My favorite is to pair them with spinach dip. Yum!
Elisa R.
Norfolk, VA
I love these! I'm not to big on breakfast and these are perfect to just grab on the way out in the morning. I also love using them to have with turkey, cheese, and grapes for a quick snack. I also think the wheat tastes better than the regular crackers!
Payton F.
Auburn Hills, MI
These are really good because you can literally pair them with anything. They're not expensive at all and can be found at any grocery store. They're whole wheat so they're a lot healthier than a lot of other crackers
olivia L.
I recently got sick and these crackers were the only that tasted good. Its nice because they are whole wheat so makes that healthier. They are good with peanut butter, cream cheese, or any kind dip. Absolutely recommend one of my favorite!
Hannah D.
Cyrus, MN
These are great crackers. They taste great and are nice and buttery. I love that they have the whole wheat option. These crackerd are soft, but not too soft that they break when dipping or putting tjings on them.
Madeline H.
New Albany, OH
My hubby and I are expecting our first baby and the morning sickness is REAL!! After weeks of eating saltines and quickly getting sick of them, I tried these crackers. They save my life!! Good for morning sickness, nausea and just normal snacking!!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.