BY RITZ #9 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachel M.
Cary,NC
Ritz crackers are the ultimate salty snack. They're cheap, versatile, and if they're whole wheat, they're "healthy", right? I'm addicted to these things and highly, highly recommend them. Just don't eat the whole box in one sitting.
Blair B.
Bracey
These are okay. I accidentally grabbed these one day. They are very gritty if that makes sense. They definitely taste way different than the original ritz. The whole grain just ruins them. I guess it is nice that they are healthier.
Isabel B.
Houston
Every time I’m at home I get this if Iam hungry and they meet my expectations I love it love it love it they’re very affordable several come in packs and I usually buy at walmart I would highly recommend them they taste so good
Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
So good!!! They aren’t that fattening and I love pairing them with a slice of pepperoni & Swiss cheese. 😬 it’s a very good snack and or lunch! I always have a pack of them in my purse for emergency’s just Incase I get hungry.
Alina B.
These are tasty with good flavor and not too salty for crackers! They are my go to when I'm not feeling good and feel nausea with sprite to absorb any acid in my stomach. I also just pack a few up to eat with hummus at school
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
You can never go wrong with some crackers! This is something i like to eat with my spaghetti! And something everyone has at a birthday party. It has just enough salt and the taste is just so good! You can find these everywhere!
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
Whole wheat ritz are the best. They’re good to eat with soup, salad, tuna anything! They’re very affordable and delicious. They contain good ingredients for someone whose tryna eat simple and somewhat healthy . I recommend these to anyone who loves crackers
Jennifer W.
This is a great option through the brand. It's not my favorite flavor but I love that they give you the option of having a whole wheat. Great for snacking on his own or to be paired with different cheeses and spreads.
Kay L.
It tastes just like the original Ritz crackers. Consistency is pretty similar too. It’s delicious but I know it’s still unhealthy for you so I limit my consumption of these. Would recommend to all Ritz cracker lovers.
Julie M.
Salem
These crackers are a treat. Great for making a homemade “lunchable”. The only problem with head is that you feel like you can eat a whole roll at a time, so make sure you have friends around to share the yummy with!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.