BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Rachel D.
Englewood
We Always have a box of these in the house. The regular ones are greasy to me. These are not at all. Whole grains with a little salt is just perfect. We make mini sandwiches and use in soups. Affordable and a healthier option.
Andrea P.
Union City, CA
These have a great flavor and are whole wheat so that's good! Also I get these ones in the fresh pack because so I can have a little without making them stale by opening up a pack! Also this goes great with all dips
Sienna P.
Battle Creek , MI
Ritz crackers have a delicious buttery taste and a light airy texture. They are good for just about anything. They taste good with sweet flavors such as chocolate or peanut butter or flavors like cheese and hummus.
Natalie B.
Bedford, OH
I always opt for wheat crackers when there is a choice and these ones are so good!! My family likes them too which is usually a struggle when it comes to incorporating wheat starches in their diets instead if white ones.
olivia L.
I recently got sick and these crackers were the only that tasted good. Its nice because they are whole wheat so makes that healthier. They are good with peanut butter, cream cheese, or any kind dip. Absolutely recommend one of my favorite!
Lindsey W.
The best crackers on the market! I eat these with my tuna salad and they don’t crumble away like other brands. They taste great and aren’t too salty. I always find a good price on these too. Yes! I recommend them!
Haley M.
Ritz crackers will always be my favorite! They're the only brand we'll buy. So delicious and such a satisfying taste, they taste perfect on the side with soup, with cheese, etc. Ritz are always a household staple
Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
I absolutely love these! I used to love regular Ritz crackers but I really wanted a healthy substitute and low and behold I find these babies! So great and still so complimentary to any dip! I highly recommend!
Sarah D.
Kenosha, WI
I love ritz crackers. I was happy to find out these were vegan because I’ve always liked these. My family buys them so i eat them whenever we have them!! Always a good quick snack. I enjoy the wheat ones a lot.
Janna F.
These are the best crackers. They're so buttery and flakey. They're perfect for salads or soups. They're even great to pair with appetizers and use them as dippers. My favorite is to pair them with spinach dip. Yum!
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.