BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Haley R.
I loveeee these crackers there a very satisfying snack! And very affordable I love to eat them with sardines in hot sauce mmmmm so good for a snack! I like how they don't have too much salt on them so my son can eat them too!
Brianna J.
Gallitzin
I love ritz crackers and the whole grain version definitely makes me feel less guilty! Once I used the crackers to bread pork chops and they were so delicious, the crackers gave it a sweet taste, I would definitely recommend!
Angel M.
Sylacauga, AL
I have a hard time eating whole wheat bread cause of Its blan taste. When it comes to these that's actually no problem. Really enjoy the flavor, can hardly even tell they're wheat crackers.
Jessica O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Party food staple. A party is not complete without these and you can feel less guilty because they are wheat! I nibble on sleeves of these from time to time but who can blame me when a cracker is buttery crisp and delicious like this.
Colette F.
I love these crackers! They're great to use for dipping into hummus and since they are whole wheat they're even healthier than the original ones. Ritz crackers are a staple food item since they're pretty basic but they can be very useful to have on hand.
Amanda S.
Colville, WA
These crackers were ok. I was used of the original recipe being so creamy and smooth. The whole wheat ones taste VERY different that that. I wanted to give them a try but sadly will probably never grab this kind again.
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
Classic Ritz are yummy, but these are even better! They have same the same great taste, only they're healthier. I feel much better eating the whole wheat ones. Additionally, I don't think there's much of a price difference.
Elisa R.
Norfolk, VA
I love these! I'm not to big on breakfast and these are perfect to just grab on the way out in the morning. I also love using them to have with turkey, cheese, and grapes for a quick snack. I also think the wheat tastes better than the regular crackers!
Janna F.
These are the best crackers. They're so buttery and flakey. They're perfect for salads or soups. They're even great to pair with appetizers and use them as dippers. My favorite is to pair them with spinach dip. Yum!
Rachel D.
Englewood
We Always have a box of these in the house. The regular ones are greasy to me. These are not at all. Whole grains with a little salt is just perfect. We make mini sandwiches and use in soups. Affordable and a healthier option.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.