BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Isabel B.
Houston
Every time I’m at home I get this if Iam hungry and they meet my expectations I love it love it love it they’re very affordable several come in packs and I usually buy at walmart I would highly recommend them they taste so good
Andrea g.
The wheat tots are my favorite. I like to eat them topped with a creamy salad or as a snack with peanut butter and jelly, or even to munch on by themselves. So yummy and a healthier choice of snack. Love the crunch and saltiness
Kaleena V.
Winter Haven, FL
My husband is a ritz cracker addict. I love that this is healthy alternative to the regular somewhat salty cracker. It doesn't taste grainy and everyone in the family really enjoys it. Love to pair it with some tuna or a soup.
Megan S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I thought ritz couldn't get any better and then I discovered these whole wheat ones! I got these from my local grocery store and haven't allowed myself to run out since. I love these plain, with peanut butter, cheese or pepperoni. They are so versatile.
Alina B.
Portland , OR
These are tasty with good flavor and not too salty for crackers! They are my go to when I'm not feeling good and feel nausea with sprite to absorb any acid in my stomach. I also just pack a few up to eat with hummus at school
Brianna J.
Gallitzin
I love ritz crackers and the whole grain version definitely makes me feel less guilty! Once I used the crackers to bread pork chops and they were so delicious, the crackers gave it a sweet taste, I would definitely recommend!
fam s.
visalia, CA
I always get whole wheat cause I think it’s a bit healthier, especially with my kids. They can’t tell the difference between the regular and wheat! It has great flavor and texture is perfect! It goes well with making snacks.
Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
So good!!! They aren’t that fattening and I love pairing them with a slice of pepperoni & Swiss cheese. 😬 it’s a very good snack and or lunch! I always have a pack of them in my purse for emergency’s just Incase I get hungry.
Haley R.
I loveeee these crackers there a very satisfying snack! And very affordable I love to eat them with sardines in hot sauce mmmmm so good for a snack! I like how they don't have too much salt on them so my son can eat them too!
chrioptera O.
I have liked Ritz Crackers since I was a youngster; they have always been one of my favorite crackers. They are buttery and flakey and the texture keeps me choosing them over other crackers I have tried in the past. Definitely recommend for snacks and parties.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.