BY RITZ #10 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Love it! Goes well with cheese or just any dip especially tahini or hummus if you don't wanna consume a lot of sugary and high cal dips. Very crispy and flavorful and I love them. Would go well with soup as well I usually enjoy it with soup.
Barrie M.
Danville, KY
These aren't really whole wheat as the first ingredient is unbleached enriched flour..a bummer. Despite looking like Ritz crackers, they taste grittier and have a sweetness to them. I prefer the regular ones and will not purchase the whole wheat ritz crackers again.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
Nabisco Ritz crackers are our family favorite. The whole wheat version is a healthier choice and we feel good about eating them. We buy them at the grocery store and they frequently go on sale which is great. We also enjoy all of the other flavors they cracker comes in.
Ashley A.
Ovid, MI
These crackers make a great snack. They're really good with cheese or peanut butter or without anything. I find them to be very good. My expectations were definitely met.
Kaleena V.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband is a ritz cracker addict. I love that this is healthy alternative to the regular somewhat salty cracker. It doesn't taste grainy and everyone in the family really enjoys it. Love to pair it with some tuna or a soup.
Maria T.
Puente grande , Jalisco
These crackers are so good. I never get tired of these and always end up repurchasing. I somehow always come back to these because they're that good. they're a quick snack if you're looking for something on the quicks. So good
Andrea g.
The wheat tots are my favorite. I like to eat them topped with a creamy salad or as a snack with peanut butter and jelly, or even to munch on by themselves. So yummy and a healthier choice of snack. Love the crunch and saltiness
chrioptera O.
I have liked Ritz Crackers since I was a youngster; they have always been one of my favorite crackers. They are buttery and flakey and the texture keeps me choosing them over other crackers I have tried in the past. Definitely recommend for snacks and parties.
Melissa E.
Laurel, MD
I love a good ritz cracker with foods sometimes. I'll sometimes make my own version of a lunchable and eat some with ham and cheese. I also love to eat it with chicken fried rice. Kind of a weird combo but it's soooooo good.
fam s.
visalia, CA
I always get whole wheat cause I think it’s a bit healthier, especially with my kids. They can’t tell the difference between the regular and wheat! It has great flavor and texture is perfect! It goes well with making snacks.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.