BY RITZ #34 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Jessica W.
JOPLIN, MO
My girls ask for crackers daily. We always make sure we have a box of these crackers on hand. I love that they go with anything! I can make them into peanut butter sandwiches or homemade "lunchables" with meat and cheese or just plain!
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Love it! Goes well with cheese or just any dip especially tahini or hummus if you don't wanna consume a lot of sugary and high cal dips. Very crispy and flavorful and I love them. Would go well with soup as well I usually enjoy it with soup.
Blair B.
Bracey
These are okay. I accidentally grabbed these one day. They are very gritty if that makes sense. They definitely taste way different than the original ritz. The whole grain just ruins them. I guess it is nice that they are healthier.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
Nabisco Ritz crackers are our family favorite. The whole wheat version is a healthier choice and we feel good about eating them. We buy them at the grocery store and they frequently go on sale which is great. We also enjoy all of the other flavors they cracker comes in.
Shelby R.
Fort Riley , KS
Love ritz whole wheat crackers. I always opt to get the whole wheat option and the fact that they offer it is amazing. I don't eat cheese that often so I don't normally buy the specialty crackers because they are too expensive in my mind so I get these instead and pair them with a nice cheese.
monica f.
Woodhaven, NY
All of ritz flavors are very good and tasty. they can be paired with just about anything. I use these usually for the kids to make mini sandwiches and for myself I use the everything cracker with cream cheese. they're amazing and delicious!
Ashley A.
Ovid, MI
These crackers make a great snack. They're really good with cheese or peanut butter or without anything. I find them to be very good. My expectations were definitely met.
Isabel B.
Houston
Every time I’m at home I get this if Iam hungry and they meet my expectations I love it love it love it they’re very affordable several come in packs and I usually buy at walmart I would highly recommend them they taste so good
Andrea g.
The wheat tots are my favorite. I like to eat them topped with a creamy salad or as a snack with peanut butter and jelly, or even to munch on by themselves. So yummy and a healthier choice of snack. Love the crunch and saltiness
Kaleena V.
Winter haven, FL
My husband is a ritz cracker addict. I love that this is healthy alternative to the regular somewhat salty cracker. It doesn't taste grainy and everyone in the family really enjoys it. Love to pair it with some tuna or a soup.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.