BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Michelle A.
Kimberley
Ritz whole wheat crackers are amazing. My children eat them solo or with peanut butter every single day
Saba M.
Perfect with hommos, grapes and wine. Or simply as it's own. To treat myself after a hard day at work.
Kindra W.
Perfect snack although I seem to eat the whole packet, haha. I bought it at Woolworths, they're yummy!
Jieun K.
San Fernando, Pampanga
my favorite crackers. goes extremely well with tuna and is very very good. really amazing taste !!!!!!!
Katherine V.
8400 NW 25Street, Suite 100, Doral, Florida. BM-104310
Me gustan estas galletas tanto las que son solasncomonlasnwue tienen relleno de queso me gustan mucho.
Karen C.
Deliciosa, es la.mejor galleta salada
No.la cambio por nada
El queso aamrillo le da un excelente sabor
Adore Ritz! can eat these forever. Great with fruits or dip , a satisfying yet light snack item to love
mosunmola o.
Johnson City, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I always have this in my locker. It taste so good . It is affordable and you can get it in most stores
Chloe N.
Adlington , Lancashire
Love these crackers they taste very cheesy and they go well with a slice of cheese and Branston on top
Bjane m.
Its not that bad but i eat it specialy merienda with some juice or water its not very salty . Yummers
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.